Sneak Peek For New Readers

Okay so this is a sneek peek into the story for people who are new to it.

_________

Sneak Peek #1

"Yet I remember each and every single syllable that we thus spoke. How can thy forget the words pouring out of thine mouth." I said dramatically. 

"Nina?" 

"Yeah?" 

"You just killed old English. No wait. You murdered it. Shakespeare must be crying tears of despair right now." 

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Whatever. Old English is.......well, old. Who cares if it's right or not? Right?" 

"Wrong. You wouldn't have modern anything without an old something." 

Hmm. She's right. "Point taken." 

"Good, now let's go eat lunch. The mouses are chasing the lions in my stomach."

"Excuse me? Since when do rats chase lions? And in your stomach? Oh and since when has the plural of mouse become mouses?"

"You see? I'm going crazy like you so I must be famished! Now shut up and lets go!"

Sneak Peek #2

"What the hell is this, Nina?" Nathan asked banging the football on the table. It had red lipstick marks all over. 

"Looks like they have a new design for footballs. So weird! What's this world coming to?" I smiled cheekily at him. 

"Dont even bother trying that." he glared at me. 

I opened my mouth to retort but Adalia beat me to it. 

"Are you having girl troubles?" she asked. 

"Huh?" he asked confused.  

"Is your girlfriend clingy? I'm guessing she is. But I can help because I once had a clingy boyfriend. Can you beleive that? Oh you probably can." 

Nathan was just looking at her with his mouth slightly open. Even me and Tina were looking at her amused and more than a little lost. 

Nathan shook his head as if to clear it. "Why the hell would you think that?"  

"Isnt it obvious? I mean when a guy has to resort to pretending that his face is a football when a girls trying to kiss him, she has got to be too clingy for his liking, a bad kisser or has bad breath." 

There were a few moments of silence where all of us were pretty much dumbfounded; and then I exploded. I started laughing so hard I was banging my fists on the table and tears escaped my eyes. Nathan was looking at her incredulously and Tina was laughing along with me. The best part was that Adalia had said each and every word with a straight face and had actually meant it. Why hadn't I thought of that analogy? I'd just done that to ruin his football in a creative way.

___________

That's it for now. I'll keep changing the sneek peeks depending on whenever I post more. 

The first two chapters are kind of just giving information, so bear with me. It gets interesting and more fun after that. 

So read on!! Comment!! Vote!!