Chapter 23

After changing putting on make up and basically getting ready for tonight, I grabbed my phone and called Zayn to come pick me up or something.

"Babe?" Zayn answered

"Hi um could you pick me up? Im too lazy to drive right now so yeah please?"

"Ummm babe I cant right now I'm already at the restaurant the lads asked me to come early to make sure we get seats right away"

"Oh okay" I sighed and ended the call.

Me and Zayn are kind of distant the past few days, well you know why. It was because of him and Harry. But even though Harry and Zayn fought, it still feels weird knowing that Harry actually likes me and Zayn used me. I'd usually say past is past but I can't right now.

Knowing that Zayn is inlove with someone else, and here I am a rebound.

My phone rang and I quickly picked it up without checking the caller id.

"Hello?" I said in a monotone voice.

"Brook?" That accent that raspy voice, I know that voice.

"Harry?"

"Yeh um..... Zayn called Niall to ask if he could pick you up. But Niall agreed and then told me that I should pick you up. Is that f-fine?"

"Yeah that'd be awesome." I smiled even though he couldn't see.

"Okay, I'd be there in 10 minutes bye" then ended the call quickly

~