Chapter 4

"Brook!" Niall jumped on me and slapped my arm playfully. "Up!"

"No!" I pushed him off me and smirked.

"Ow!!" Niall screeched for pain. I chuckled a bit and grabbed both of his arms and pulled him up.

"There's someone I want you to meet." Niall smiled and pulled me downstairs.

"Niall!" I slapped him playfully when we finally were downstairs.

"Brooklyn stop." Niall groaned. "Now, Brooklyn meet Harry. The youngest of us 5"

Once 'Harry' turned around I was shocked. Niall's bandmate is HARRY STYLES?!

"YOU?!" We both said at the same time.

"You know each other?" Niall asked running a hand trough his hair.

"Yeah." Harry replied scratching tr back of his head.

"No wonder.." Niall muttered.

"Well, Brooklyn, it's nice seeing you again. With your boyfriend?" Harry said in a low voice.

I let out a chuckle. "He's not my boyfriend." I smiled

"Really?" Harry said, biting his lips to stop him from smiling.

"Are you smiling?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Erm. NO! Why would I?" He blushed a bit and turned away.

"Yeah, sure." I said, "Well then I guess my business is done here right Niall? Now could I go up to my room and text random people including LOGAN?" I said the name Logan loudly, and turned to Harry. He clenched his hands and relaxed them when he noticed I was looking at him. I smirked.

"I thought you guys were-" I quickly covered Niall's mouth.

"Yeah." I said quietly then winked. "Shush!"

"Well then, go!" Niall said shooing me away.

I chuckled and ran to my room.

~•

"Brooklyn?" Zayn popped his head inside my room.

"What?" I asked removing one earphone bud off my ear.

"Can we talk?" He smiled. Oh gosh, that smile. I think I'll melt in any minute now.

"Sure." I replied. I jolted out of bed and walked towards the door.

"So.." Zayn said and put his hands inside the pocket's of his jeans. "Wanna go somewhere?"

"Of course." I blushed a bit and looked down.

"Great. Let's sneak out, since the lads are fast asleep." He grabbed my hand which caused me to blush.

We went to this park as he laid a blanket near a tree. I laid down and looked at the stars.

"The stars look beautiful tonight." I sighed happily.

"So do you." Zayn whispered but failed.

"What?" I looked left.

"Uhh. Nothing." He smiled.

"You said something. I know you did. What was it?" I asked, poking him in the shoulder.

"Are you this violent." He replied rubbing his arm where I poked him. "And I said nothing, don't mind that, that's nothing." He blushed a bit.

"Whatever, and yes I am that violent if you won't tell me the truth." I replied raising an eyebrow and pointed towards him with my index finger.

"Okay! I'll say it!" He shielded his arm with his hands.

"Good. Because I might break a nail." I replied looking at my nails. He chuckled.

"I said so do you." He smiled shyly.

"So do I what?" I raised my eyebrow again.

"You look beautiful as well. Like those stars up there." He blushed, I blushed too.

"Thanks." I smiled. "But I must say I am not beautiful."

"You are." He smiled

"Nuh-uh." I replied and stuck my tongue out.

"Don't believe me then." He said. I looked at the stars once again.

I bit my lower lip trying to find a letter Z, or B.

"Watcha looking at?" He shook me out of my thoughts.

"I'm looking at the stars trying to find a letter Z.." I smirked and looked at him, he blushed "or b."

"Well then. Your time's up." He sighed running a hand through his black messy hair. "Your cousin found out that we were gone and threatened me that he'd burn all of my hair products if I don't bring you back home."

"Sorry about my cousin, he's usually like this when I'm with a boy." I sighed, while tying my hair.

"Yeah, he's usually carefree, and yeah carefree." He replied. I laughed, and he did too.

Once we were home. I sighed and looked at Zayn. I gave him a huge grin as I opened the door.

"Brooklyn!" Niall said.

"Sup Nialler." I winked

"Where have you been?" He asked raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

"Sheesh, when did you turn into my mother? And I was out with Zayn here, and we went to a park and just hung out." I smiled.

"Remember, I promised Aunt El that I was gonna take care of you. So I'm no longer carefree Niall for this week." He chuckled.

"Whatever mother." I laughed and sarcastically rolled my eyes.

~•~•~•~•

"Do you always fight like this?" Zayn asked, we were on the rooftop. Since Niall fell asleep again.

I laughed. "No, we don't fight. It's like misunderstandings, or just our craziness. We've always been open to each other since we were young." I looked at him and flashed him a huge grin showing my teeth.

"Oh.. You have really white teeth." He chuckled

"So do you." I stuck my tongue out. I shivered and rubbed my arms. "It's cold."

"Yeah. Here have my jacket." He removed his jacket and places it around me. I blushed when he touched me again.

We locked eyes, I stared at his gorgeous Brown Orbs. He was moving closer, I could feel my heart race when he was moving closer and closer.

I suddenly had the courage to stop it.

I looked down and shook my head. "Sorry Zayn." I sighed and stood up. I left the roof, leaving Zayn alone there.

I was considered the heartless bitch.

I ran off to bed thinking about the mistake I've made. If I kissed him, maybe I would've had that happy ending in the night, if I didn't it would save his and my career.

I sighed and fell asleep thinking about those mistakes.

---------------------

GIF of Zayn at the side

HEY! So I was supposed to update Just a Fangirl too but.. Chappie 32 accidentally got deleted.:( 3 more chapters including sequel for Just A Fangirl!:)

this chappie is for NeverGiveUp12 ! go follow her she's amazing.;) and she got who Niall was talking about!

Next question: What do you think will happen with Brooklyn and Liam?

here ya gooo!;)

xoxoxoxoxo,

Nicole x