Chapter 6

BROOKLYN'S POV

Liam Payne

Me: Hey! Change of plans, I'm off to Emma's house fyi, so don't make Niall, Louis, Zayn, or Harry come after me to take care of me. I'm not a kid...-.- x -Brook

Liam: Hahaha !! Sure love ;) I won't tell them, take care of urself.x -Li

Me: Yes dad. :p x -Brook

I laughed and shut my phone.

"Whyyyy?" Emma asked and sipped on her tea.

"Liam, he's like a father to me, actually to all of us though." I laughed and grabbed crackers from their shelves and sat beside Emma.

"So that crosses him off your list." She smiled.

"What list?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"List of boys who like you. See, because he acts like a father to you means, OH SHIT MAYBE HE DOES LIKE YOU! I mean, look he CARES about YOUUUU."

"Impossible." I sighed.

Could Liam really like me? No right? I mean he acts like a brother and a father to me so he's crossed off the 'list'??

Maybe he does too? I mean boys act like that sometimes.

"What are you thinking there Brooklyn?" Emma asked nudging my elbow.

"Thinking if your theory is true." I sighed.

"There's only one way to make them spill. It's by truth or dare." She smirked, oh no, I am not going to do that, on the other hand...

~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was now back at home thinking about how will I play truth or dare with them, maybe I could do it on a boring day, but with these 5 out going lads I'll have an awesome week.

Hm, maybe I'd have a congratulations party to them, for their TMH tour. Or, I could have some random party.

Thoughts were flooding my head right now.

"Hey Jane." I jerked my head sideways and saw Louis smirking.

"Hey Lou." I smiled. "Wait, what did you call me?"

"Jane, is there a problem with that?" He gave me one of his breathtaking smiles.

"Nope!" I replied popping the 'p' and smiling sweetly.

Then we became silent, no one talking, or even starting the conversation. Awkward.

"Hey Louis, who's Eleanor?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"My girlfriend." His eyes were literally shining when I said Eleanor. So he's crossed off the beautiful list.

"Oh, thank God." I sighed and faked a sigh of relief.

"Why?" He asked and faced me. His face was dead serious. Oh no.

"I j-just thought that maybe some of you l-like me, so my bestfriend Emma made me a list. An invisible one." I stuttered.

"Oh, don't worry love. I don't like you," he smiled. "Wait I mean that in a re-"

"Yes I get it Louis." I chuckled. "So do you know if any of them like me?"

"Zayn does, Liam um, I'm not sure, Harry nah, maybe." He smiled

I smiled and hugged him. I told him about the plan I had and he kept on chuckling.

"We'll then, we'll do it on pizza night!" He exclaimed.

"Pizza night?"

"When we hangout and eat pizza."

I smiled and laughed with him as he cracked up some jokes. Louis' such a nice lad, I'm glad he's here to help me.

-------------

GIF of Niall, Louis, and Liam ats (at the side)

Sorry for the short chapter :( I've ran out of ideas lol. :)x

Hey guys, I've got this new story in mind. It's called 'Princess Charming' and idk if I should make of fan fiction or just teen fiction suggestions?:)x

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IS DEDICATED TO US OMFG THEY WANT TO HOLD US TIGHT. THEY WILL MEET US MEET US MEET US MEET US. THEY'LL BE FANGIRLING AND AAAHBUHJ. FEELS ARE TOO MUCH. :')

WHGSTAHAJ

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU. NIALL NAKED IS JUST TOO MUCH I CAN'T TAKE IT NOW IM LITERALLY HUNGRY AGAIN :O

THERE ARE TOO MUCH FEELS OMFG. HELP NIALL IS SO HOT AND THEN WHHEN AAHHHHHH.

OMFG.

Back to reality, if anyone wants to be added in the story inbox me, I'll do that if this chapter will receive like 15 votes if its all okay with you. I'll change it when I get tired of waiting lol. So suggest this book to 10928329348 people. :*

Oh and tell me what you wanna be here, I'll only accept like 2-3 people :)x HURREH HEHEHEHE.

I'm hyper today sorry.

VOTE AND RECEIVE A BAG FULL OF HARRY STYLES, LOUIS TOMLINSON, LIAM PAYNE, NIALL HORAN AND ZAYN MALIK

COMMENT and receive a bag full of love lol wut.

And to those who keep on commenting each chapter, I'll try my best and dedicate you in at least one chapter.:)x

Xo,

Nics ❤