Chapter 7

'Pizza night, the time where they have fun and eat fucking pizza.' I kept repeating that sentence to myself.

I was laying in my bed texting Emma when I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Yes?" I mumbled.

"Pizza night Brookie, you up for it?" Niall flashed me his crazy grins.

"Yup," I smiled. "What's ze flavor?" I asked in a very bad French accent.

"Pepperoni and Cheese!" Niall clapped his hands, as we went downstairs. "I know you and Louis' plan love. I'm gonna help." He winked.

"WHAT?!" I whispered shouted. "LOUIS TOLD YOU?! NO NO NO NOOOOO!"

"Oh come on! You need a relationship, love." He smiled.

"Whatever." I simply replied smacking his shoulder.

I could smell the pizza while we were going down the stairs.

"Hey Brook!" Lou smiled.

"Hey dear boys." I flashed them a cheeky grin.

I grabbed one box and ate like a pig, well if they want to know me better, they should know I eat like a pig when I eat pizza.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Louis' thick British accent rung through my ears.

They all mumbled a 'yes' and 'yeah'

I smiled and sat on the floor with them, and I am now surrounded by 5 lads who are smirking and grinning.

Niall was the first to spin, and it landed on Liam! Oh god no.

"Truth." Liam smiled.

"Do you fancy my cousin?" Niall asked, a smirk forming in his lips.

"No, I fancy someone else. But if you mean fancy in like a fan way, then yes I do." Liam smiled

I felt my phone vibrate, and Louis texted.

Louis Tomlinson

Louis: Li never lies, so he's crossed of your list! ;) x

I sighed in relief, but there's still Harry and Zayn. I sighed.

Louis nudged me in the elbow, I guess I was making too much sighs?

Liam already spun the bottle, and you know who it landed on?

Nah, not me, but Niall, YAY!

Niall was dared not to eat anything tomorrow except for Cheese. Yes, cheese.

I laughed my bum off when Liam said the dare. I squeezed my eyes shut while laughing.

"He c-cant do that. He's to addicted to food." I said when I finally stopped laughing.

"That's why I said that." Liam winked.

"Okay next!" I squealed like a little girl opening her presents.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

'Shit shit shit shit shit shit' I thought. I spun the bottle and it landed on Zayn.

"Truth." He gave me one of his cheeky smiles.

"Um, can Louis ask the question, I'm all out." I faked a smile, on the inside I was dying, dying because this was it, this was the time everything will be revealed. But we haven't really asked Harry, he's been trying to avoid the truth portion which sucks to be honest.

I held my breath as Louis began to speak.

"Do you, Zayn Javadd Malik, fancy my bestie, Brooklyn Parker?" He asked bluntly.

Zayn turned red, well bright red, which made me giggle softly. I was controlling my laughter by biting my inner cheeks.

"ZAYN ANSWER ME BABE." Lou joked.

"I thought I was your babe." Harry fake sobbed.

"Of course you are Hazza bear." Louis gave Harry a bear hug.

"Yuck." I said, they laughed at my expression.

"Now, Zaynie, answer!" Louis demanded.

"Okay! I will! No! I don't!" He said bluntly.

"Er, yeah right. You turned bright red mate!" Niall said patting his shoulder.

I giggled softly. And smiled.

And to be honest,

I,

Jane Brooklyn Parker,

Am faking everything, that giggle and that fucking smile.

"Fine! I do fancy your cousin, you happy?" Zayn sighed in defeat.

I felt the blood trickle to my cheeks, I knew I was turning light pink I faced down and grabbed my phone making it seem like someone texted.

"Ooooooooh." The 3 other lads said together, except for Harry who had his fists clenched and a phone in his hand.

Maybe he clenched his hand because of someone he was texting? Well I don't know.

All I know is, I think I like Zayn Malik.

-----------------

GIF of Niall ats

Sorry for the very short chapter. Don't worry I might be updating on Wednesday with a 13 page story on Microsoft word ;) x

Yay! Here's the Pizza Night! :D

QUESTION FOR LE CHAPPIE:

Why do you think, Zayn denied to Louis about him liking Brooklyn? :)

THE MOST UNIQUE ANSWERS WILL BE GIVEN A DEDICATION FOR CHAPTERS 5, 6, AND, 7! ;) x

Vote & Comment If you loved it ;) x x

This is my oath to youuuu ;) x

X x x x ,

Nicole 👊