Modeling Crisis: Chapter 16

"No!"

Lorenzo shouted at me. I flinched back on the runway. I stopped mid stride when he started yelling at me. Sure I was giving it my all but I certainly wasn't bad. Jessie was bad, and I wasn't walking like her. I glared into Lorenzo's eyes. He glared back with full force and barked,

"Nikki what the hell is wrong with you today? Give me your all or go home."

I opened my mouth and seethed,

"This is the first time I've walked out all day. I got here at 7:30 am and it's 5:45pm right now, I've been sitting around doing nothing of course I'm not going to give it my all if you aren't willing to let me!"

I shouted the last part and threw my hands in the air. Lorenzo stomped up the stairs and was soon making his way towards me on the runway. I firmly planted my hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow at him. He stopped just a few feet before me. He had to look up because I was taller and plus wearing heels.

We had attracted a crowd already. No one questions Lorenzo; guess I just broke the unspoken rule. I looked to the entrance of the runway stage where multiple heads began popping out and looking at me with curiosity. I saw familiar brown eyes looking at me with concern, Emily. And another pair of eyes looking at me with disgust and smirking happily, the one and only Jessie.

Lorenzo said, surprisingly calmly,

"Nikki your time here is done, leave my stage."

Multiple emotions ran through me, mostly sadness, shock, and anger. I snapped and said without thinking,

"I'll leave when I want to. It's not like anyone can replace me."

I crossed my arms and stared him down. He crossed his arms as well and said,

"You try me one more time, leave before I call security and suspend your wings."

I wasn't going to be reckless but I certainly wasn't going to give up. I would come back next practice and show him that he couldn't get a model better than me. I rolled my eyes and stalked past Lorenzo while he sighed heavily. I purposely bumped into Jessie and whispered rudely,

"Have a nice practice bitch, it may be your last."

Jessie smirked at me and whispered,

"It won't be my last but you may want to start counting down."

Emily walked after me and shouted when she realized I was truly leaving the set. I started packing up my bag and dressing back into my sweats and lime green shirt that stopped at my belly-button.

"Nikki wait!"

I turned around sort of irked. As much as I loved Emily I wanted to be left alone right now. I quipped,

"What Emily? I'm leaving I'll be back next practice run."

She released a sigh of relief and said calmly,

"I'll see you next practice then, don't do anything stupid Nikki."

I just nodded in return. I wasn't going to do anything stupid, or least I hoped not. I was going to go see Jake on the set of his movie.

To tell the truth I had no idea how I got to his set. I had no idea how I managed to drive sensibly or anything. I guess anger did that to you, blind you that is though you don't know exactly what you're thinking it's like your body went into autopilot and did what you couldn't at that moment.

I walked past multiple trailers and different sets and wasn't questioned by any security guards. I probably looked like an upset girlfriend or something and they all knew Jake and I were dating so it wasn't that strange that I was showing up. I looked at the names of different trailers before walking past bigger stars trailers like Nicholas Cage, I didn't even know he was starring in this movie and then I finally reached Jacob's trailers. I looked to the left and saw that Sasha Pieterse , the girl who played Alison on Pretty Little Liar's, also had a trailer, I would've stopped and say hi because I was big fan of the show and was utterly surprised she was starring in this movie also. But I had more important things and plus her trailer door was open and didn't look like she was there anyway.

I knocked on Jake's trailer before hearing noises. Warning sign number one. I glared before slamming the door in. Jake jumped up immediately and Sasha turned her head away. Obviously they were making out before I interrupted. I said angrily,

"Am I interrupting anything?"

Jake's voice seemed stressed as he said,

"Uh, Nikki, babe-"

"Don't call me that asshole."

Sasha had mad dashed herself out of Jake's trailer before we turned into full out screaming. Jake's eyes looked pleading as he said,

"Come on, we were working on a scene and it isn't what it looked like though it very well looking like that."

I half laughed, half snorted and said,

"Yeah that explains why there aren't any scripts, you're in a secluded place with the door closed and it explains why you're a two-timing douche. I can't believe I took you back. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice same on me. I've learned my lesson once guess it was all really my fault this time. What speech are you going to give me?"

Jake reached out to grab me but I backed away, he said, his voice shaking,

"Nikki, come one. We have something special..."

"I've already heard that speech more than enough times Jacob."

I crossed my arms. Fate totally hated me. I said as I left,

"We're through Jacob Mason."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake's POV

I watched as Nikki walked away. I slammed my fist on my trailer's kitchen counter top. 

"God dammit!"

I swore loudly.I wasn't about to lose Nikki again the second time though I fucking screwed up both times and there was no way she wasn even going to let me in a ten feet radius. I ran my hands through my hair angrily and sat forcefully on the leather couch where Sasha and I had previously occupied. I groaned and leaned my head back, I was going to get Nikki back or least have her forgive me. I grabbed my phone but threw it back down. Knowing Nikki she would've blocked my number, deleted it and turned off her phone all within walking out of here. The girl worked fast on breaking up but I wasn't abotu to give up.

I didn't know I was going to fix this but I would find a way.I sat up, determination pumping through me. I slammed the trailer door and made my way to first destination, a universal place and thing that all guys do at least once in their lives to apologize to their girlfriends. The flower shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**Author's Note**

How's it going lovies? See that vote button right up on the top of the page? Yeah that button, could you do me a HUGE favor and click it? THANKS!!

And I know what you guys are thinking, "OMG I knew that would totes happen!!"

OR

"Aw poor Nikki, she's having such a bad day!!"

OR

"I hate Jake!"

am I right? or am I right? XD

well it's not over and alot of you will be in for a big surprise for the next few chapters.....I'm not telling anything!!! .

Song on the side -----> Fight for this love by Cheryl Cole :)

picture of Jacob ---->

anyways I found a way to upload, you like or hate this chapter? I did Jake's POV for the first tiem also!! Would you like to see more of that or what? Tell me!! Comment and vote!