Modeling Crisis: Chapter 13

"Of course you're dating each other Nikki. That's part of the arrangement."

I could hear Lauren rolling her eyes at me through the phone. I laugh and say again slowly,

"No, we were fake-dating. Now we're really going out. Not faking."

"Nicolette Leona Carson! You're dating really dating Jacob Mason? Since when!?"

Lauren shouted in my ear. I winced in pain and pulled the phone away from my ear. I say while rubbing my ear,

"You scream loud Lauren and officially officially started since yesterday."

I smile at this. Though I'm still slightly hate Jake's guts he still manages to make my day somewhat better. He's changed and though I can't see it all the time, whenever it shows I know he's a different person than from our previous relationship. I know what half of you girls are think. Nikki you need to dump his ass not take him back right? Well imagine, we were supposed to fake date for the next three months, that's when the runway show is where I get to where the million dollar lingerie set. That's a long time to hate someone you still sorta love. Though Jake broke my heart the first time he's changed and he shown me his new self yesterday and I've prepared my heart this time so if we wind up breaking up I know it wasn't mean to be. For better or worse, I'll most likely always have a place in my heart only for Jake. (Song reference ~ Look to the side XD)

Lauren broke me out of my trance and said,

"Hello? Nikki are you there? Don't tell me you're over there macking (kissing) on your little boy friend while I'm on the phone."

Disgust pours out of her voice and I giggle and say,

"He's not even here Lauren."

Lauren barks,

"Stop giggling! Now I have actual news, before you decided to drop this news on me."

"Alright tell me."

I say seriously.

"Well I've got the theme for this year's runway. They are 'Angels Take Over, 'Angels on Fire', 'Sexy Pink', 'It's Show Time', 'Party Angels', and 'Super Angels'. You're going to wear the million dollar set during 'Sexy Pink' and I heard it's rumored to be worth just under Gisele Bündchen's Red Hot Fantasy Bra/Panties that are worth $15million. You also won't be featured in the show; they already have enough models so when you walk out there, and that'll be the only time you're walking out."

I say excitedly,

"Those sound amazing, well except 'Super Angels'. Do you know who will be performing?"

I can hear the rustle of paper over the phone. I sigh absentmindedly and go to sit down on my couch. I start waiting, how hard is it to find the people performing. Lauren's voice chirps and says,

"I found it! Alright do you want just the people or when the people are also performing?"

I think about it for a hot second before deciding,

"I want both, so say the theme and performer."

Lauren asks quizzically,

"But I already told the themes Nikki."

I say impatiently,

"Lauren just do it! I want know!"

"Ok. Ok. So during 'Angels Take Over' Beyoncé will be performing, who runs the world and some others. During 'Angels on Fire', Adele is performing."

More rustling of the paper, I sigh and wait quietly. Lauren get her paper together or whatever and continues,

"Alright, sorry. During 'Sexy Pink', 'It's Show Time', and 'Party Angels', LMFAO will be performing and for 'Super Angels' Leona Lewis."