Jungkook's A Fucking Loser (But Taehyung Loves It)

"Okay, but tell me why everyone here is so good-looking."

Jimin laughs at Taehyung's dilemma, shaking his head as he leads the both of them to Jimin's dance class. Taehyung wasn't meant to officially start his classes until tomorrow, so Jimin figured he'd let him tail him like a puppy, rather than have the latter lazing around their apartment, being unproductive and eating all their food.

"Oh, please. You're overreacting."

"Am I?"

"You haven't seen my literature professor yet, and I can probably name a few more faces that'll have you running in the opposite direction. So, yes, you are being too extra."

Now this has Taehyung snorting.

"You're such a bitch."

"But that's why you love me."

A few minutes of the usual bickering and catching up later, the two find themselves standing in front of the dance studio entrance. Jimin claimed to want to brace himself for the inevitable scolding he'd get from his dance instructor for being late, while Taehyung was off to the side, happily chatting with his mother, who had called sometime in between to check up on him and no doubt greet Jimin as well. 

"Okay. I will. Yes, mom. I know, I know. No unprotected sex. Bye. I love you, too."

"And me! I love you, too!"

Taehyung laughs at his mother's, "Of course. How could I forget. I love Jiminie, too," and hangs up after another series of questions she'd already asked.

"You ready?"

Taehyung raises an eyebrow at the question, seeing as Jimin was the one that was sweating bullets. 

"Are you?"

"Am I ready to get another lecture on my tardiness? Nope."

And with that, Jimin mutters a "fuck it" and throws the door open. 

"6 minutes; that's a new record, Mr. Park."

Jimin puts on a sheepish smile, and instead of making up another excuse (which almost never works anyway), drags Taehyung along to go ask if he could stay for the class period.

Somewhere across the room among all the other dancers, who are busy stretching and chatting with each other, is a certain Jeon Jungkook, who has promptly forgotten how to function as a living, breathing human being. 

"Hello? Earth to Jungkook?"

"Hobi hyung, it's him," he says dazedly, completely ignoring the hand that's waving itself in his face.

Hoseok scans the room, unsure of who the younger was talking about. 

"Who?"

"Oh my god. Oh my god. He's coming this way. Act natural!"

By natural, Jungkook must've meant acting as awkward as possible, judging by how fucking fast he went to lean stiffly against the studio mirror, looking like he had to take the biggest dump of his life. 

"What's up, Chim?" Hoseok greets first.

"Oh you know, the usual."

"You have to help clean the studio again, don't you?"

"Yup."

Hoseok just laughs and goes back to stretching out his body. He doesn't shift his attention away from the newcomer though, and he shoots Taehyung a blinding smile.

"Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok, a junior and dance major."

"Kim Taehyung, sophomore and math major."

Taehyung looks around then and sees a very familiar face.