You Got Me: CH 8

Hi Everyone! I am SO, SUPER, TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPLAODING A FULL CHAPTER IN ALMOSTA YEAR! BAD ME! BAD, BAD, BAD ME!! I didn't upload because of a few reasons: 1) I know what's going to happen in the story, but I didn't know exactly what was going to happen in this chapter, which amde it difficult to write. 2) this year....i REALLY didn't have time..I was involved in the theater department at school, and it's 10th grade, sophomore year, and there has just been so much work. it's almost over though!! 3) I was often in a mood to write, but I wanted to write something less happy, and something more realistic, and down to earth. I love Lizzie, and Aaron and everyone, but their happiness in this chapter got overwhelming for me at times.. 4) i was never happy with what i wrote, so i kept on changing it. I'm stop not happy with some parts of this one, but I'm happy enough with the rest to finally update. So, SORRY! but my updates are DEFINITELY going to be MORE regular now. The next time I'll upload is after finals though, and my summer is busy, so I'm not sure exactly when...but definitely in 3 weeks- a month! maybe even earlier, who knows?

and: THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME!! I REALLY appreciates it!!! :) <3333333333333333333

I'm dedicating this chapter to loveforever27, my Wattpad Best friend! I LOVEEEEE her! and you should definitely go read her stories! They're awesomeness!!!! So, if youw ant to read awesome stories...go check those out!!! :DDD Siobhan, I LOVE YOU! and SUPER SORRY I HAVEN'T REALLY TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER! Will write you a message as SOOn as I upload this!!

So guys, I'll shut up now! Enjoy the story!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CH. 8

“Lizard! Aaron! I know you’re in there! Come out, come out wherever you are!”

I stifled a laugh as Aaron mimicked Jason talking. We were hiding in a secret compartment between "my room" and Aaron's that only Aaron, and now I, knew about. The compartment connected Aaron's room and "my room", and had room for a couch and beanbags, which Aaron had sneaked in. He also put rugs with car designs on the floor, and had hidden a secret stash of food. After my outburst of emotion, we had hidden the camera in my suitcases, put the suitcases into the closet, and Aaron had shown me this hideout. I was once again amazed by the constant sweet things this boy had done for me. It just made me love him more.

I love him. How was I going to tell him that? I had no idea how he would react. Would he freak out and not talk to me at all for the rest of the trip, would he not feel the same way and ignore it, would he smile and stare into my eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes of his and tell me he loves me back? The last possibility made me gasp and it felt like my heart skipped a beat. Could that be true? Could he love or like me back? He did do all these sweet things for me, but that could just be a brotherly love. No, there was no way he would ever love, or even like, me the way I loved him. Realizing this, I wanted to cry all over again, but stopped myself just in time. Ron had comforted me when I first cried, and he told me he didn't and would never hate me. After I had calmed down, he gave me a water bottle, and didn't talk any more about that matter. I had a reason then, but there was no way I would be able to justify bursting into tears now, without confessing to him. Besides, I had no idea how long I was staying her for, so I wanted to make the most of my limited time with him. Who knew when, or if we'd see each other again?

I shook these thoughts from my head and listened intently to figure out if Jason had left Aaron's room. While I was listening, I felt Aaron's gaze on me, and turned and looked at him. He was leaning his head against the wall, and was looking at me with a slight smile on his face. I immediately felt a smile growing on my face in response to his.