You Got Me: CH 6

Hi Everyone!

Sorry this is a day late, I was all set to upload this on Friday and then, right when iw as editing, my dad finished his meeting early and was like: "LET'S RUSH TO NEW YORK! WE GOTTA BEAT THE TRAFFIC!" So, i wasn;t able to. And then last night we went to time squares and saw my FAVORITA ACTOR'S MOVIEEE AHHH! yeaa I'm happy :D

Also, You Got Me reached #111 ON WHATS HOT IN HUMOR! Thanks so much everyoneeee! :D 

BIG shoutout to TheCookieMonster and Mohiniangel! They helped me choose between two ideas.

And i dedicated this to mystery_reader..she's a great fan and reader, and made the cover for em on the side. I LOVE IT! <3 Check out her stories :)

Okay enough of spah's blabbing, happy reading! :D

PS: this ahs not been edited! sorry bout any mistakes! 

____________________________________________________________________

“You have now arrived at Salt Lake City. Have a great day, and thanks for flying with Southwest Airlines!”

Yes! Finally, we were here. I was so excited, but the surprising part was that I didn’t even know we were coming here until we got on the plane. Today was the last day of school before spring break. Right as I came from school, my parents ordered me to pack my bags. I had no idea where we were going, but I did as they asked, as the excitement slowly starting building inside of me.

 I only found out we were going to Aaron’s place when the flight attendant started speaking after everyone had boarded the plane. From then till now, I was doing all I could to stay seated until we landed. It was hard, but worth it. We were finally here! :D

I attempted to wait patiently as the line to get off the plane slowly inched its way to the door. I had half a mind to scream at the people to get their butts moving already! You couldn’t blame me though! I was so close to seeing the person I was in love with! It was bound to make anyone excited! As we finally got off the plane, I began jumping up and down when all of my held excitement burst out.

“We’re here! We’re here! We’re here, we’re here, we’re finally here!!!

“Whoa there, calm down Lizzie, you’ll see your dear Aaron soon.”

“! I do not like him that! I’m just excited to see him! He’s been my pen pal and best friend for eight years, so I have a right to be excited! You would be excited too!”

“All right Liz, stop jumping up and down. I think you’re scaring all the people here”, said my mom.

I looked around, and saw most of the people giving me weird or scared looks. However, one couple gave me a knowing look. I blushed and stopped jumping.

“Sorry, I’m just really excited.”

“We understand sweetie, just calm down a bit, okay Hun? If you don’t your dad’s going to start jumping up and down. He’s so excited to see his crush, Aaron’s dad.”

“Hazel! “

“Oh come on honey, I just had to tease you. You were giving Liz enough grief about Aaron, so I thought of a little payback,” said my mom with an innocent smile.