You Got Me: CH 3

I know what you're all thinking. "WOW! She finally uploaded!"

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER AWFULLY TERRIBLY SORRRRRRRRRRY!  I was supposed to uplaod AGES ago and there have been SO many things going on with school, and home, and MY TRIP TO CALIFORNIA :P

But this is finally HERE and i hope you enjoy!

I dediicated this chapter to Kimmi555 because she is a SUPER AWESOME AMAZING PERSON AND FRIEND AND I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON!

And I wanted to uplaod this on her brithday which was a week ago, but welll....it wasn't ready then so yea! Sorry Kimmi! :)  and..HAPPY LATE AWESOMELICIOUS MURPLE-FILLED 15TH BIRTHDAY! :D

and yea....also,,thanks for editing this chapter and keeping your eyes shut while I write this dedication while you're sitting right next to me :P I love you :)

OKay Enough Rambling...Enjoy! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

CH 3

Aaron was online. He had been online for just about 10 minutes now, and had not started a chat with me.

That dumb-butt.I bet he’s chatting with a girl, and flirting endlessly with her. I decided not to disturb his flirting, and ignore him. Instead, I started a chat with Hilary, who had just come online.

LizzieLovesPurple: Hey Hilly-Billy!

Hillary-Star: Dear Lizzie Mcguire, please stop calling me Hilly-Billy.  It Reminds me of Billy Ray Cyrus every time you call me that.

LizzieLovesPurple: I’ll stop when you stop callin me Lizzie Mcguire! Makes me feel like a cartoon character every time.

Hillary-Star: Ok, as long as you don’t call me Hilly-Billy. If you call me Hilly-Billy again, it’s SO over!

Hillary’s my best friend, and we always have these mock fights, which start with us teasing each other, and end with us saying it’s over. In 2 years of friendship, we have probably been “over” at least 60 billion times.  2 seconds later, we go back to normal, talking about our daily lives, teasing each other, having HUGE status wars, and happy moments of affection and saying I love you like 100 billion times. She is basically my second sister, and I don’t know if I would ever be able to live without her.

LizzieLovesPurple: Oh honey, it’s been over several times before, but you always come running back to me.

Hillary-Star:  Pshh, yea right. You know you couldn’t stand the separation and practically flew to apologize to me.

LizzieLovesPurple: Oh, in your dreams sweetheart. Anyways, sups?

Hillary-Star: Nm. Why are you invisible?

LizzieLovesPurple: I’m not on invisible. Doesn’t my status say available?

Hillary-Star: Erm, no. Unless the computer and my eyes have formed an alliance to make me think you are invisible. And you never know, that could be quite possible. Computers love playing jokes on us.

LizzieLovesPurple:  Umm, okay then Hil; next time you go to the doctors…ask for an MRI scan maybe? Just saying ;) And I was invisible. Wow, silly me I thought Aaron wasn’t chatting with me. Wow. Major fail.

Hillary-Star: I don’t think I should be the one getting an MRI scan. After all, I’m not the one who fell in love with a guy who she has never seen before, so why do I need an MRI scan?

LizzieLovesPurple: Hahaha, very funny. Samantha came home today for a surprise visit, she found out, and was not happy.

Hillary-Star: Oh dear. You and your sister are so protective of each other. Hey tell me later kks? I have to go take Daniel to the park. He’s been whining about it since 3:00. Luvya sis, bye! <3