You Got Me: CH 4

I AM SO SORRRRRRRRRRRY! I know i have uploaded WAYYYYYYYY way way way after i said i would! BUT i had SO mnay projects and then THE DREADED FINALS, AND WORRYING ABOUT YM GRADES, AND AHHHHHH.....kinda basket-case? XP well here it is now! its super long! 2,000+ words and like 7 pages on word. the LONGEST i have EVER written! :D

By I have to go back and edit ssome dates and things! And also, I changed Samantha's boyfriend's name to Josh! :D 

I dedicated this to TheCookieMonster! She is an AMAZING and EXTREMELY TALENTED writer! I love her stories: You took my heart, can I please have it Back. There is also: Conflicted Emotions, and its sequel: Ruining Us. I really love her works :) so, after you're done reading this, go read some, if not all, of them :D.

Enough of my blabbing, happy reading! :D

______________________________________________________________________ 

I let out a frustrated groan, as my laptop was taking, yet again, ages to reboot. This was the 2nd time I had to reboot since I received the email from Aaron. I wasn’t even able to check and see what the email said, and it had been almost 40 minutes!

“You stupid, dumb, out to get me laptop!”

The suspense was just killing me, and there was only one way I could find out what Aaron said in the email without waiting for a gazillion hours. Samantha’s laptop.

I knew she had to have brought it with her from college, and was probably chatting with her oh so precious Josh. I just had to sneak into her room, grab it, and run to my safe haven. It wasn’t a fool proof plan, but I was sure it would be successful. If I ever run into a problem, I would just use my amazing distraction skills, and save the day. Super-Lizzie to the rescue!

I slowly creaked open my door, and started to scurry through the hall, like a ninja-hamster! Oh, I wonder if Aaron got me something to do with hamsters. I love hamsters. If Aaron was a purple hamster, my life would be amazing! As long as Aaron lived longer than a normal hamster does…

Oh what am I thinking! It’s just like me to be sidetracked when dealing with things so important! If I ever told Aaron about this, he would just die laughing. If he ever talked to me again, but I know he won’t. I overreacted so much; I lost my best friend and the love of my life. Well, okay, maybe not the love of my life, but the guy I’m in love with. Stupid jealousy, takes over minds, and leaves havoc behind. Oh what a rhyme. Okay Lizzie, just stop your weird self now, before you get distracted again. No more thinking about Aaron and rhymes. Just think about Samantha’s beautiful glitch-free laptop.

I paused when I got to Samantha’s room, slowly leaned my head over the side, and peeked into her room.

Yes! There was no one in there; my mission will be super easy, now! I crept in, careful not to step on any squeaky spots, and scuttled over to Samantha’s desk. I had just unplugged the charger when I heard footsteps. Dang it! That has to be Samantha.

I panicked and hid in the closet, being sure to take the laptop with me. Seems like a stupid move, but when she went looking for her laptop, I’d hurry back to my room, and she wouldn’t know. If I didn’t take the laptop, Samantha would chat with Josh for god knows how many hours, and I didn’t want to stay and witness that.