I WON'T GIVE UP 1 - ANGEL OF MY LIFE

[a/n: PABATI SECTION: Hello Kat Jinae, Denice Joy, Kate, Gayle, Kiabi at Angelica Ruiza.. Sila yung mga taong parating nasa goup page.. Sila din yung mga taong nakaka-alam kung kailan ako magu-UD at mga ka-chikkahan all about book two. =P, sali na sa gusto]

JAYDEN CHAD PARK’S POV

“Dadad, I can’t tie my shoe laces again >.<”

I walk towards her and kneel in front of her…

“Okay Okay… I will teach you again how to do this okay? Don’t be sad my angel...”

I pinch her rosy cheeks and kissed her forehead… She smiles and she nod…

“Like this… make a two bunny ears, next turn the right bunny ear to the left bunny ear, then make the left bunny ear turn around the right bunny ear, pull them both and that’s it!! You get it? Ok you do the other one”

She flashes to me her sweetest smile and I watch her tie her other shoe lace…

“Make a two bunny ears… Uhmmm..  Next turn the right bunny ear to the left bunny ear… Then… then make the left bunny ear turn around the right bunny ear and… pull them both... TADA!!!! I made it Dadad!! ^______^”

She jump off to me and hug me tightly… I tap his back as a relief… How lucky I am to have a daughter like an angel… She symbolizes her so much… Her…. I missed her…. So much

“Okay baby… Let’s go… You’ll be late on your first day of school… Get your bag…”

She immediately gets her pink Barbie bag and run towards me again and holds my left hand and smiles on me…

“Let’s go Dadad ^_^” she said

“Okay baby… Wait, I just need to get my suitcase first… Yaya!”

I called her yaya…

“Yes Sir?”

“Bring Eav first at the car…”

I handed her to her Yaya…

“Ok po… Let’s go Eav…”

“Wait…” she shouted

She ran back again to her bedroom, I followed her… And I saw her kissing goodbye to the picture of her… I smiled and watched my angel as she talks to the picture…

“Bye bye Momom! ^_^ I’ll go to my school today… Guide me with Dadad… We love you Momom… Be home soon... Mwa!” and she kissed again and she ran to her Yaya…

As I watched my angel talking to the picture, I can’t deny it… The pain is still inside me… I got my suitcase and I drove Eav to school…

She is… HEAVEN ATASHA PARK, my daughter and the angel of my life… She’s five years old now... Her nickname is EAV read as “EYV”… Obviously, her name is from her… Eav symbolizes her so much… Eav got long curly hair, sparkling black eyes, and lips as red as a rose and snow white skin… Like her, Eav got an innocent face too… She’s very beautiful at so good... She calls me DADAD…

“Dadad, are you going with me?” she asked

She’s seating beside me… She’s in the passenger seat…

“Of course my angel, I’ll come with you to your room… Why? You afraid?”

“Nah I’m not afraid Dadad! I’m strong you know… HAHA” she laughs