-7th Heaven at Last-

Finally, after a two and a half hour train ride from Junon to the city of Edge, I get off with everyone else around me. Not many stayed behind for the next stop after this. I slept for about an hour of the trip, I'm surprised nothing got stolen from my bag. Speaking of which, I adjust the bag sitting on my left hip and yawn.

   I find a bench close by, outside the train station, and sit down to check it anything had been stolen. "Phones, check. Sketch stuff, check. Gil and keys, check!", I stand up, "Now to find some directions from people...", I note to myself as I sling the bag back over my shoulder, walking away from the station.

   I had been taking directions from different people for the past 15 minutes before I finally found 7th Heaven. The door is kept open by a hook and catch, connecting the door to the floor. Huh, seems to be a bar of some sort.

   I walk up to the bar and take a seat upon one of the high bar stools and wait. Since it's a Saturday, it's not too full but I'd say it'll be packed with people by tonight! A woman with straight black hair, cascading down to the middle of her back, approaches me from behind the bar, "Hi there, what can I get you?", she asks. Her wine coloured eyes look tired, seemingly from lack of sleep. "Oh, no, umm. I'm here to deliver a phone. I rang earlier-", I reply taking out said phone, "Oh right!", the woman smiles and puts her hand out, "I'm Tifa Lockhart!", I smile back and return the hand shake, "I'm (y/n)!", "Come around to the back room and I'll be with you in a minute, ok?", she takes her hand back and points to the room behind her, "Yea, sure!", I get off of the bar stool and walk around the bar into the back room.

   Tifa follows me in a few minutes later, "Thank you for waiting!", "No problem. Is it only you that works here, Tifa?", I ask placing my bag down on a nearby chair, "Yea, I am... Cloud left two weeks ago, and the girl I hired months back quit the other day.", she sighs deeply, "I could help you if you want?", I suggest. "Oh! I couldn't possibly-", "HEY! LADY! WHAT DO WE DO TO GET SOME DAMN DRINKS AROUND HERE?!", a man drunkenly slurs over the bar, "Have you ever worked in a bar before?", she turns to me with a look of defeat across her face, "I used to, yea!", I nod, "You're a lifesaver, you know that (y/n)!", she smiles and rushes out to the bar.

   I take my phone out of my bag and put it into my front pocket, "Well, I'm not in any rush to get back home!". As Tifa continues to serve drinks, I familiarise myself with the different drink locations and slowly get quicker at serving out drinks, with the help of Tifa from time to time. Last time I worked in a bar I was in my teens, about 17 years old, almost four years ago. I remember when I first worked in a bar in Junon, it was the only place that hd work for me at the time -and then fired me because I wasn't old enough. I shake my head and continue serving drinks.

   The bar starts to pick up through lunch time, getting busier and busier. Even though when I arrived it was already pretty much around lunch time. 7th Heaven isn't too big of a bar, but it can't be managed with just one person. Tifa can't be the only one here, can she? What's the deal about Cloud then I wonder.

   After the bar settles down a little and only a handful of people are having a quiet drink, I offer Tifa a cup of tea. She accepts the offer and I make two cups, which we occasionally sip from in between serving customers. We did get to talk during that time though, she really seems to be taking life in her stride, despite Cloud leaving out of the blue and taking care of two kids. 'Marlene and Denzel' I think she said their names are. I also got to give her back Cloud's phone. She inspected the damage when I handed it to her and I explained that I had to fix it up a bit before getting to use it to call her. She smiles sadly at the phone in her hand, probably thinking about him. He sounds like a really confusing guy from what Tifa tells me.

   Later that day, two men walk in and occupy two of the remaining seats by the bar. Since Tifa is busy serving other customers, I serve these two.

   They aren't like the others that walked in beforehand. They're both wearing navy, almost black suits, unlike the others that wore their casual clothes; t-shirts, hoodies, jeans... The taller one is dark skinned, jet black sunglasses resting on his nose, bald and his crisp white collar shirt is buttoned up the whole way. The suit is lined up far enough that you can still see the tie to match it. The stubble of his beard is neat and tidy, not a hair out of place, so professional.

   Now the man that accompanies him is another story altogether. He has the most exotic red hair I've possibly ever seen in my life so far! He doesn't have a tie like the man beside him, the top few buttons of his dulled white collar shirt are undone as well as being untucked into his suit trousers. On top of his mass of red hair are a pair of goggles.

   After they settle into their seats I walk over, "Hi, what can I get you two-", I start to ask as Tifa cuts in, "I'll get these two, one of them is a bit of a handful!", I laugh and nod. The red headed man smirks at Tifa, "That's not very nice -now is it Rude?", he turns to his partner. He shifts his head but doesn't reply. 

----------

Well, there's another chapter done! I'm so sorry I haven't written/updated in a while, typical writers block really... ^_^' I have chapters done for ages down the line, but... just connecting them from chapter to chapter is where I get the writers block! For anyone reading this, if you have any ideas as to what you'd like to see in this story please let me know and I'll try to link it in with later chapters! 

Also I'd like to point out that the picture above is not mine! It belongs to Strifegirl on DeviantArt!

https://strifegirl.deviantart.com/

Buh-bye! ^_^