-Phone Call the Next Day-

The next morning, I wake up at around 10 to 10, just as I (sort of) predicted. I sigh and drag myself out of bed and into a seated position then look at the motorcyclist's phone placed in the middle of my desk, just where I had left it last night. "I hope whoever is in 7th Heaven picks up the phone...", I say pushing myself up off my bed and walk into the bathroom to have a shower like I said I would last night. Even though it was 7am at the time, it felt like it was 'night'.

    Sometime later, as I get out of the shower, a light scent of apple fills the air around me. I look around a little confused but sigh smiling at my realisation. I must have used my 'green apple scented body wash' as shampoo again. Not that I mind though. If it makes enough bubbles, I'll consider it shampoo! Drying and straightening my hair, putting on clothes and looking at the phone again and again. "Well, let's get this done!", I walk over to my desk.

    I sit down onto a clear space on the desk and pick up the phone, I look through it again to find the number to contact 7th Heaven. Finding the number, I clear my throat before quickly pressing the call button and putting the phone up to my ear. The dial tone doesn't ring for long when a female's voice suddenly answers the on the other side, "Hello? Hello...? C-Cloud?!", the woman's voice sounds desperate and worried, "I haven't heard from you in a while... A-are you alright?". My mind goes blank for something to say and I hear her voice continue on, confused, "Cloud, are you there?". I take a deep breath to reply, "S-sorry...", I stutter, "I'm not Cloud-", the woman cuts me off before I continue, "Then why do you have Cloud's phone?", she demands calmly. "E-early this morning, a motorbike went by my apartment... This phone fell off while he was driving by.", I reply nervously, "Oh... I wonder why he didn't go back for it.", she sounds disappointed, "I don't think he even noticed it fall, to be honest with you.", I try to make things a little better. The woman sighs, "Anyway, how come you rang this number?", I smile sadly, "Well, this number was the most recent number to contact this phone. I rang it so I could hopefully return this phone.". "Thank you", there is some yelling in the background and glass breaking, "-uhh, could you hang on a moment?", she asks, "Sure, no problem!", I reply and sit onto my bed cross-legged.

    The woman returns a few minutes later and picks up the phone, "Sorry for that. You said that you live in an apartment, right? Where is it and I'll collect Cloud's phone.", she breathes with a tired tone in her voice, "You seem kinda busy there, I'll be more than happy to deliver the phone to you!", I offer, "Well if you're that sure...", she trails off, "Of course, there's no problem at all, miss...?", "Lockhart -but you can call me Tifa! And thank you so much!", she sighs in relief. "Where is 7th Heaven, by the way? Just so I know where I'm going.", I ask, "Oh, we're in Edge, just on the outskirts of Midgar!", she answers, "Edge? I think I know where that is! I'll catch the next train out there later today, if that's alright with you?", "That's great, thank you again!", I smile, "Don't mention it!".