taking comand

Inauguration a life of blissful female domination may be as simple as taking comand one night in bed.

____________________________

June 30, 1990

I am a giggling mess by the time I make it back to my door at the end of the day. I look back over my shoulder at Griffin and bust out laughing again. He is covered from head to toe in dull grey clay mud. The little side trip to the clay pits was to much fun. I am in no better shape than him. We are laughing so hard as we stand in my utility room where my washer and dryer are.

"I can't believe you took the group to the mud hole." Griffin chuckled. "I am a complete mess. I am going to have wash my clothes twice just to get them clean." He complains. I snicker as I think of Cindy and all her blonde hair covered in mud. It will take her alot more than washing it twice to get her hair clean.

The idea suddenly hits me that this could be a perfect time to edge Griffin just a bit. He is still laughing as he tries to take his boots off. Hopping around on one foot.

I lift the lid to the washer, and dump a cup of laundry powder in the mechine. I kick my shoes off and turn the washer on. I grin to myself as a put my plan to work.

Griffin laughter comes to a halt when I take my muddy shirt off. I don't give him time to think as I shimmy out of my jeans. I threw them both into the the mechine and turn to him in my black bra and thong. "You can just toss your stuff in with mine." I leave him with his mouth hanging open.

"My dad let me borrow some sweat pants not long ago. They may fit you." I call out to him as I go in my bedroom. I find the pants I am looking for in the bottom of a drawer my dresser.

"Um-Yeah, sure." He stutters. I come back with the pants just as he closes the lid to the washer. Even though he doesn't have the bulky body I usually go for. His lean muscles of his arms and legs are not that bad to look at. I don't hide the fact that I am checking him out.

"I going to take a shower. You can go after me. I will try not to use all the hot water." He try to cover his shocked expression as I wink at him. "There are beer in the fridge, just help yourself."

I don't waste time in the shower. I quickly wash the clay mud off my self, and my hair. I wrap a towel around my body and go to find Griffin. He is comfortably sitting on my couch with a beer in hand. "The shower is all yours" I informed him. He openly stares at my towel. "Follow me and I will show you where everything is."

I almost laugh out loud at him stumbling after me. I make sure to show him where I keep the towels and how to work the shower. I make sure to brush my body against him often. By the time I leave him he has a nice hard on. So I exit the bathroom so he can deal with his problem.

My dominant self is having so much fun. I decided that more edging is needed so I dress in one of my favorite corsets. It is a soft blue silk with white lace along the top. I hide it under a oversized shrit. I go and get myself a drink. I also take the time to transfer the clothes from the washer to the dryer.

When I get back to the livingroom Griffin is just making it out of the shower. His hair is hanging wet around his shoulders. His chest is bare. He has a few tattoos on his body. The one that stands out most is over his heart. It is two hearts wrapped in barbed wire. With a open pair of open handcuffs behind the harts. A waning moon is behind it all.

I lift my hand and run my endex finger around the moon. His skin is soft and warm from the hot water of his shower. "Does this have some special meaning?" I ask as I look into his moss green eyes. They are almost as warm as his skin.

He cleared his throat, his face becomes hard. "Yeah, it does. The two hearts represent my old man and his younger brother. The barbwire represents the time my uncle spent in the jail. The handcuffs, are for when he was killed in jail. The moon is a symbol of the club. My uncle was one of the original eight. He died at the age of twenty one."

"They must have been very close." I become lost in his eyes as he told me about his uncle. My voice sounded weak and far away.

"I never knew him. I only have my father's storys. Of course I also was named for him as well. I felt it was the least I could for him." I am so lost in his eyes and the story he is telling that I forgot the edging I was doing before. He is smiling at me so warmly that I nearly jump out of my skin at the loud buzzing of the dryer.

I mentally shake myself as I check the clothes. I can't believe I got so caught up in his words that I almost lost control. When I get back to the livingroom Griffin is on the couch. I sit next to him, and he quickly pulls me into his lap. I find myself straddling his thighs. I grab his hands before they can find their way under my shirt. I try to maintain my control over him.

"I really like you Char." His voice is a husky wisper. All thoughts of edging fly out of my head. I tighten my grip on his hands and lean slowly forward to kiss him. He deepens the kiss, I taste my mouth wash on his tongue. For some reason that he did this makes me smile against his mouth.

"I hope that smile means you like me too?" He asked. Something inside me clicks, and for once I am honest with him as well as myself.

"Yeah, I think I do." My grip on his hands loosened, and he is able to wrap his arms around my waist. He pulls me even closer. His hard length rubs deliciously against my core. For the first time in a month I let a man dominant a kiss. This fact that I let this happen hits me so hard I break the kiss fast. He gives me a questioning look.

"Buzzzzzzzz" Thank god! I think to myself. I quickly scrambled off his lap, giving a lame excuse about our clothes. I can't believe I let that happen. Griffin is definitely getting to me.

__________________________

This is a ruff idea of what I think Griffin's tattoo looks like.

Art by: La3y Un1c0rn