womanhood worshipped

Sandy^^^

Having your commands obeyed, your womanhood worshipped, and lightest
wishes treated as urgent commands is extremely arousing.

----------------------------------------------

Friday
May 18, 1990

T.G.I.F.

This is the only thing that has ran through my head all day. I have been rushing all day the faster I work, the faster I can go to Sandy's house and start my weekend. My whole body is sore. The constant lifting and bending of car repair is somehow worst today. It may be due to my excitement of what's to come.

All day my mind has been divided between what Sandy has in mind, and the eight different phone calls I have had with the financial advisors of the city and dad. The city keeps given me the run around. Dad keeps telling me to stay calm. To top it all off Cindy is hounding me to talk all day. I can tell she has something up her sleeve. I just not sure I want to know what it is.

It is around two in the afternoon when she finally corners me in the office. I am working on a new proposal for the city when she inters the office.

"Hey, can we talk a bit?" She looks nervous as she stands just outside the door.

Knowing I will get nothing done untill she is satisfied I stop, and save the work I have done so far on the computer. "Sure, take a seat." I point at the only other chair that will fit in this small space. "So what can I help you with?" I implore.

Cindy gives me a sheepish look. "Well I wanted to say sorry for the other day. I know you have alot on your plate, and you don't need any drama from me." She apologized "To make up for it I wanted to invite you to a party at the river house. I am having it to welcome Marc and his friends to the area. You know show them some real southern hospitality." The party's we have had at the river house are well known to be wild.

"I can't this weekend Cindy, I am not going to be in town. As a matter of fact. I am trying to hurry up and leave early today." I informed her.

"Oh, not this weekend. It will be next weekend, on Friday. I need you there. Please, come and be my wing man." She begs me. We often play wing man for each other when we try to get a man we are interested in.

No matter how much she has pissed me off this last week. I can't denied she anything. We have been friends for to long to throw it all away. I love her like a sister.

"Sure, Friday just let me know what time." I tell her with a smile.

She jumps up and bounces around the desk and hugs me. "I will let you get back to work. Thanks again" she flys out of the office. Now maybe I can get back to work on the proposal.

It takes me until four to get half done, but unable to wait any longer I tell Jay to close up the shop and hit the road. I try to clear my mind of all my worries on the drive. It will take me a hour to drive to Sandy's house. She took over her mother's house after her death.

It is a nice large brick house.  There is a pond off to the side of the land. Like all fine old southern ladies, I can tell that Sandy's mother big into yard work. The large yard is  filled with all manner of flowers. From  azaleas to zinnias. The place is a picture good enough for Home and Garden.

I arived just after five. Sandy is waiting at the door for me. "You look like death." She declared. "The first thing you need is a good hot shower." She leads me into the house. The front room is a big living room. With beautiful new furniture. The fresh smell of new paint is the frist thing I noticed.

"Been painting?" I ask. From the living room I can see the dinning area. The table and chairs look like they may older. May be this was her mother's.