power of female

The Shop^^^

The first power we all know is female.

---------------------------------------------

Thursday
May 17, 1990

What's up with that." I look up at Jay as he narrows his eyes looking at something over my shoulder. He had his brotherly protector face on. His golden blonde hair just falling over his light blue eyes. I take a look in the direction of the frount desk.

I see Marc has come in to pick up his bike and currently flirting with Cindy. Something told me they weren't talking about part cost or the per hour cost of labor. Cindy leaned over the counter. She didn't have her regular costumer smile plaster on her face. Her eyes where glued to the biker's. The biker is all in on making her smile. Out waiting in a old truck was the same good looking man who picked him up the other day.

Cindy had the invoice in her hand. Marc had his credit card out but both had long forgotten that there was a business transaction going on. I could see Cindy was making her best moves. It seems she has eyes for the bikes. He was not her normal type.

"The hell. " I heard Steven voice barely over the shop fans. He had stoped in midddle of hooking up the inpack wrench. He's eyes trained on the office window. Steven was the man dad had picked for the job. So far he was working out well. He and Jay got along too well together.

It was very obvious that Jays overly protective brother vibe was spreading. It was up to me to shut them down. Drawing on my new found Dominatrix. I pull myself up to my full hight, and use what Sandy calls my Dom voice.

"Either of you need a hand. I am all done here." I made my voice firm and strong. They both snaped out of their Cindy watch and muttered no. I can't believed that worked.

I had spent every free minute on the phone with Sandy. She had been most helpful and never turned away one of my questions or concerns. She suggested that I start small until we could get together to practice. I was nervous about what practice would involve.

Satisfied with the result of my test run of the new me. I made my way to the office to find out what job was up next. I open the door just as Cindy and Marc where saying their goodbyes. I found it strange that Cindy would go for Marc. He was not her usual type. She a big girl and can take care of herself. I had to trust her choice.

"Thanks for getting my bike back to me so fast." Marc said to me. He sounded like is was a struggle to get the words out.

"Not a problem. It's what I do." I looked to Cindy " who's up next?" I know it was a little rude of me not to talk longer with him, but he still acted like I was just a weak girl. I could not find it in me to be friendly.

Cindy grabbed a set of keys and handed them over. "Mr. Hadden's truck. It's needs breaks." I took the keys and quickly left the office.

At lunch I was standing at the door trying to catch some type of cool air. When I spotted a Amanda Lamb when she pulled up to the pump. She was bearly 19 and a unwed mother. Steven jump to go get her gas.

Amanda had trusted a boy who could not be trusted to dress himself. She found that out after she gave him her virginity. He denied the child she found herself carrying. He went own to tell everyone who would listen that she was easy. In this town he found plenty who would listen.

Her parents kicked her out, and turned their back on her. She graduated high school, gave birth and was raising the baby alone. I had alot of respect for her. Through it all she keep her head held high.

She only gets her gas here. We are the only full service, service station in town. She know that here she didn't have to leave the baby in the car to pump or pay for gas.