Chapter Ten The Abduction

I had no sense of where I was. The blindfold prevented that. I was petrified with terror. I felt moist unevenness under my body and at my feet and heard the snap of twigs and swish of branches. I smelled green foliage and pine. I assumed I was outside in the woods; I was being dragged by my waist. My dress would be ruined now.

I heard heavy breathing, more than one person. I tried to fight and struggle but it was useless. Anger and dread were filling my mind. Soon the dragging came to a stop and I heard a haughty laughter, a female voice and I froze. The blind fold was taken off, and I blinked as my eyes adjusted and focused. Jen was standing a few feet away glowering down at me triumphantly with hatred. Her date from the dance and another football jock were the ones that were dragging me.

“So here we are, and I am going to destroy you,” Jen mused viciously at me. She came up to me and kicked me hard full in the face with the heel of her shoes. The heel cut across my cheek. My mind went white as pain blazed through it. I felt the warm liquid pool and drip from the cut on my cheek, it was my blood. She kicked me again and again on different areas of my body.

“Why?” I managed to choke out when she paused.

“Because you’re the good one, you took my boyfriend away without even trying and I let that go but then you still managed to take every other guy away from me. I have been turned down before because other guys wanted to date you and not me. Everyone that asked you to a dance, I had asked first and they turned me down and then went and asked you but you turned them all down as well. Then Ayden comes along and you don’t say no. I am tired of being your second,” she growled and kicked me in the gut, knocking the breath out of me I choked and coughed and blood spat out of my mouth.

She tried to come at me again but this time I grabbed her other foot and she lost her balance before her blow could land and she flew backwards landing on her ass, her dress getting stained from the moist forest floor. I openly laughed trying to stand my ground and be defiant.

She cursed and one of the football jocks, I didn’t even know either of their names, grabbed me by my hair and pulled and slapped me across the face. Blazing stinging pain again. I felt another set of hands grab my dress and pull ripping the fabric apart. I was mortified and humiliated and my face was swollen. The pain was seething through my body. I felt someone grope me roughly on my inner thigh, now I started to scream thinking this would be the end. I was terrified and felt helpless against three even though I still attempted to defy Jen.

“When we are done with you, I will drop you where everyone in school will see you battered and bruised,” she said spitting venom.

“You won’t get away with it,” I muttered. She laughed bitterly.

Abruptly they all got quiet. I heard footsteps approach and then the most truly terrifying menacing growl or snarl I have ever heard. My eyes were swollen and my lip felt fat. I tried to turn to see the new addition to this party. There was pain at any movement I tried to make. I could only see shadow from the position I was in.

There was just a dark figure where the growl had come from. Then it moved so fast it was a blur and the one who had ripped my dress was thrown about 10 feet in the air and up against a tree and he crumpled to the ground laying still and knocked out. Before I could even register that, the next guy was tossed by this blurred figures speed and thrown up against another tree and he went limp and still as well.

I was terrified, the speed and strength was unimaginable. Jen was trying to run away. What looked like a second figured grabbed her and looked like it bent to kiss her neck she screamed in utter fear and pain. I didn’t know who or what was out there but they seemed to be on my side. It did not make them any less dangerous.