6 | Never Lose Hope.

(Sadé's P.O.V.)

     The ambulance was called immediately, and the second they arrived, Jordan was placed on a gurney and taken into the back of the ambulance. And as I stood next to him in the ambulance, I shed a few tears. He's only three and yet he's gone through so much. He literally JUST got out of the hospital, and he's already going back in.

     "We got a pulse!" One of the EMT Guys said. And just by hearing that, my face lit up with joy. I actually thought Jordan was dead, I mean, he was bleeding so much and he wasn't breathing. I just thank God he's alive.

     We arrived at the Hospital, and without hesitation, Jordan was rushed into the Emergency Room. I begged the Doctors to let me go in with Jordan, but they didn't allow me to. All I could do was sit in the waiting room, and hope for the best.

(Jacob's P.O.V.)

     As of this moment, I was beyond furious. If these guys want something from me, then they need to come to me. I have no idea why they would want to shoot a three year old child. He's gone through too much, and he doesn't deserve any of this. I know that in a way, it's my fault. All I had to do was pay them back, but I didn't. But it's not my fault I have no money. It's difficult getting jobs when you have a record like mine. And besides, they robbed Sadé's house and stole literally everything, and then they raped her... Wasn't that enough? What more do these guys want?

     I made my way to the old apartments, and climbed all four floors until I made it to the top floor. I stood outside the room, my ear pressed to the door. I could hear all the guys inside the room screaming and shouting... They were most likely watching a basketball game or something.

     I creaked open the door and stepped inside - I wanted to make this as fast as possible. Without saying a word, I lifted the gun into the air, there were three guys -  Davonte, Tevin, and Tyrese - and I had three bullets... Perfect.

     The gun made a click, attracting their attention. But the second they turned around to look at me, I shot Tevin in the head. He instantly collapsed to the ground as the other two sprinted towards me. But before Davonte could come near me, I shot him in the chest, and the same happened with the Tyrese. I stared down at the three dead bodies, smirking. 

     I have done this so many times, it was nothing new. I remember the first time I murdered someone, I felt like I was scarred for life. But now it's no big deal.

     But I guess someone in the room below us heard the gun shots, because once I stepped out the apartment complex, I was surrounded by police cars.

     "Put your hands up where we can see 'em!" I heard a police man yell into a megaphone. As I slowly raised my hands up, I looked around to see if there was a small gap I could run through to escape, but the whole block was covered in policemen. I sighed, there was no use in running, I might as well surrender.

     Four police men sprinted into the apartment complex as I started to get pat down by another police man. The officer shook his head as he pulled out my gun, and I rolled my eyes. He roughly grabbed my arms and put them behind my back, cuffing them with handcuffs.