5 | I Told You So.

You know how in the intro I said that Jacob's court case was on June 7th? Well let's just pretend I said it was on January 7th. Since it's six months later I want it to be summer time.  

Picture to the side is Sadé's mom, Erica (; >>>>>

________________________________________________________________________________

{The Next Day; June 10th, 1:07 pm}

(Sadé's P.O.V.)

 As I finished off the last of the left over French Toast that Jacob made, I received a text message from Jacob. I was hesitant to open the message, I knew he was mad at me, but I was a bit curious to know what the message contained.

Jacob: Don't go outside today. Stay inside for as long as possible, you need to stay safe.

I shook my head as I deleted the text message. Jacob was starting to get to me, and I was actually starting to believe that what he was saying was true, but at the same time, I felt like it was all fake. And just to make Jacob angry, I decided to test my luck and go out for a jog. There was no way I was going to stay inside all damn day. 

I sprinted up to my room and changed into black spandex, a white tank top, and black and white Nike running shoes. And before I walked out the front door, I grabbed a Dasani water bottle then set off for my run.

I ran three blocks then cut straight through a grassy field. I stopped to gulp down some of my water, but as I drank, a huge shadow made it's way to me from behind. But before I could turn around, I felt myself being lifted off from the ground and thrown into a large car. There were multiple guys in the car, just staring at me like I was a piece of meat. And I already knew what was about to happen. 

(Jacob's P.O.V.)

I trudged over to Sadé's house, my back aching from the hard bench I had slept on the night before. I fished out the house key I stole from her Father, and opened the front door. As I glanced around the house, I saw that Sadé wasn't there. 

I mentally scolded Sadé for her childish acts. I know she read the text message I sent her, so I bet you  anything she personally left the house just to make me angry. And it worked, I was furious. But hey, when she's left on the side of the street, I ain't helpin' her.

I entered her bathroom and took a quick shower before throwing on a pair of her Fathers black basketball shorts, then a white t-shirt. I gave myself a few sprays of Axe Cologne before slipping my shoes back on then leaving the house. I walked over to the side of the house and grabbed her father's old bicycle before I rode all the way back to the Hospital so I could pick up Jordan. 

Picking up Jordan was tough, though. I wasn't related to him and I had a criminal record, so I was questioned many times by the Doctors. And although Jordan continuously told them that he knew me, they still didn't buy it. Jordan's mother was still in her Conference and his Dad was in a coma and Sadé was God knows where, so I was the only one who could check him out. But after about thirty minutes of begging and pleading, they finally allowed me to sign Jordan out of the hospital and take him home. 

I carried Jordan on my back as we rode around the streets of New Jersey. We stopped to pick up some snow cones, then decided on going to the park to play basketball. I just wanted to get his mind off of everything that happened to him.