💚Endurance is Strength💚

Shiroko's POV

"...... Who are you and why are you here?"

I really didn't have time for this. I had just woken up and was face-to-face with the kid who had broken in yesterday. He was sitting on top of my bed which I, am still sleeping in.

I yawned and went back to sleep.

"Ow!" The kid jumped off my bed and threw something at me.

"What was that for?!" I tried to punch him but all I hit was air. He'd disappeared again....

"Hm? What's this stone?" I picked it up and suddenly a screen popped up.

              [Shiroko Kitawari (Kimura)]

Titles: Girl With the Weird Ribbon, Reincarnate,

Mp: 5,000/10,000

Hp: 6,000/10,000

Lvl: 10             

                      {[Rest is Locked]}

What is this? There's a pop-up screen that I can tape on. This is like SAO! But this isn't a game! Well.... it kinda is. I mean Riko told me you did have stats when you played as the protagonist.

Ugh. This is so confusing. I slid the stone into the pocket that held the necklace and ring. I really need somewhere to put them.

Hmm.... I'm level 10 but why? I've never trained or anything.

"Shiroko?"

"Huh Louis? What's up?" Louis usually never enters my room.

"Mom wants you downstairs. I think your trainers are here."

Oh right. My trainers. Ugh. I got up and got dressed and went downstairs.

"Nice to meet you Shiroko! My name is Sarutawari Kaede and I'll be your swordsmanship trainer."

Sarutawari-sensei seemed too..... Well.... Young. He seemed to only be a few years older than me. His red hair seemed unreal next to his beautiful blue eyes that could rival Louis's.

"Sarutawari-sensei...... How old are you?" His face lit up as if he had just been confessed to by his crush or something.

"Oh I'm 12! Sorry I forgot to mention that earlier."

...Bitch what.

"Shiroko?" He waved a hand in front of my face.

"Seems we lost her again." Father's deep voice responded.

"Are you related to the Sarutawari royal family?" I questioned him out of nowhere. He seemed to be contemplating over the question before answering with a simple, short "No"

"Oh, sorry for assuming Sarutawari-sensei." I bowed and introduced myself even though I know he knew who I was.

"Sarutawari-sensei, my name is Kitawari Shiroko. I will be in your care from now on so please take care of me!" I bowed. He smiled and ruffled my hair.