🖤Find Your Happiness🖤

(The drawing is my own drawing and is a W.I.P of how Shiroko will look. Can you guys add suggestions for her clothes. Idk how to draw a jacket😅 BTW can someone draw Shiroko in the clothes mentioned below? Thx!💕)

Shiroko's POV

*Yawn* I open my blurry eyes reluctantly and stare at the constellations and planets on my ceiling.

Today was a Monday and I was quite unhappy. I had to get up and go to school, shoot, I was almost late and I was just having a good dream that I forgot.

I rolled/ tumbled and fell on my face off the bed. *sigh* I grudgingly got up and picked out my clothes for the day. I decided on this outfit.

 I then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my stuff

I then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my stuff. "Good Morning!" I shout to no one in particular as I hurried down the stairs.

As expected both my parents are already at work. I don't blame them for not noticing me. My mother works as a model for a famous business while my father runs a chain of restaurants and besides, I was a unwanted child, a accident, a mistake, thats why I tried my best to always please them.

I ate breakfast that consisted of a bowl of cereal, toast and eggs. I quickly put my hair up with my signature bow and rushed out the door.

~Le time skippu~

Once I reached school my fans and "friends" surrounded me. "Good morning Shiroko!" Kimura-sama! I prepared lunch for you!" Thank you." I smile as I accept a lunch that one of my fans had made me. I had forgotten to pack myself a lunch and gave the girl a grateful look. Once the girl caught my smile she froze and began turning red while fangirling. Her friends surrounded her while squealing and gushing.

~Another time skippu~

Once I got inside I went to my class, 1-A and barely made it on time. Aoi-sensei gave me a look but let me off the hook and I sighed in relief.

The day passed slowly and quietly like any other day. I did my work, had lunch with my "friends", did more work and went to my clubs. *Sigh* I sighed as I watched the time slowly trickle away while sitting in my chair.

Of course I had a window seat, I now understand why the main protagonists always have window seats, they're awesome! I began to doodle on my workbook, pretending to work so I wouldn't be bothered.

Everyone at this school is so bland. They're always the same, they never do anything differently. Bored, I put my headphones on and began to listen to some music 🎶 (insert your playlist here) and soon fell asleep.