💙Find Peace In Everything💙

Shiroko's POV

I  opened my eyes. Around me was darkness. It went as far as the eye could see. There was no colour, no happiness, just cold, unwelcoming, unforgiving darkness I sat up and shook my head. Is this gonna be how the rest of my afterlife is gonna be spent? I would've been happier if they had given me something to draw on or read at least.

I sighed and layed back down onto the hard floor. If I couldn't do anything I could at least catch up on my sleep. I rolled over onto my side and closed my eyes as I fell into darkness.

~Time Skippuuuuu~

In my dreams I saw a family. They didn't look rich or of great importance but they had something I would never have, even in my dreams. Happiness. They had more sad times then happy but at least they were together. I touched my face and jolted back in shock.

Tears?

I

H a d   r u n   o u t   o f   t h o s e   a   l o n g   t i m e   a g o.

I burst into shaky laughter as the tears slides down my face. Were the gods punishing me?  Showing me images of the one thing I could never have? The feelings I could't revive no matter how hard I tried? My family was once a happy, loving family.

It was my fault

A  l  l m  i  n  e .    

"Stop!" I shouted, or more like whispered. I sank to my knees frozen. "S..t..op." I managed before  the world went dark once again.

I woke to someone softly singing to me. It was a lady, no doubt about it. Her voice was so soft and melodic that I stopped my crying and listened contentedly. "There you go." The lady smiled as she sat me on a bed. I was confused but I decided not to question it.  I studied the lady standing before me.

She looked to be a young woman, about 23 or so. Her petite figure was clothed in a long flowing dress,  luscious chocolate locks were kept up in pigtails that swayed and swirled in the light as they cascaded over her shoulders. Beautiful sapphires gazed at me gentle and loving.

She started talking and her voice was so soothing that I felt the urge to go back to sleep. I tried to resist and just barely managed to stay awake. Then as my vision was hazy a man walked into the room.

The man was quite tall and built. His sun kissed blonde hair was swept back in a wave with a few messy hairs falling out here and there. Glittering golden eyes stared at me with a softness I couldn't describe.

"Did she keep you up again?" Damnnnnnnnn what a smooth voice. The mans voice was deep and very smooth. " Well I don't know why you ask I mean it's not like you can sleep either so yes I'm up again." Damn this lady is  a real savage. Just like me XD. I then turned my attention back to my parents. "Well, I'm going out Rina so take care!" My father gave my mother a kiss on the cheek and left. My mother sighed and put me down. "I'll be back with your food soon Shiroko."

I honestly had no idea what was going on but this was cool. I bet I was dreaming. On second thought..... They look a lot like the people in the picture I saw in that black space.....

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ARE YOU TELLING ME I'VE BEEN REINCARNATED?!?!?! I almost broke down in happiness. Thank Kamisama for giving me another chance! I'll make sure I live this life to the fullest!

My mom soon returned with a steaming bowl of food. I am craving food really badly and that bowl looks so goooooooooddddddd I really want that right now.

Turns out it was steamed milk and damn was it good.  I drank it all in about 2 seconds and then I threw up half of it.😂😅 I soon fell asleep.

~ Timmmmmm Skippu~

A little while later (after I woke up) I was able to figure some stuff out. My mother's name is Rina, my father's name is Takumi. I have a adopted older brother named Louis. I am a commoner and my parents and relatives are all commoners. I'm pretty sure I'm the commoner girl who gets a one liner in the game. Hopefully since I haven't played this game Riko was just completely obsessed with it but Lucky me! I'm just glad I'm not the protagonist or antagonist like in those stories I've read. I'm not gonna have any involvement in the story plot so I won't die anytime soon HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD AMEN...

Moving on, my name is still Shiroko so I guess it won't be confusing for me. I honestly don't recall a thing about my character. Am I even a part of this story?? There isn't a info page for me on Wiki. R.I.P. I guess I'm just gonna have to go along and see what happens. Hopefully I won't walk straight into some involvement of the game Protagonist and game Antagonist.

Actually....

LETS GO MEET THIS ANTAGONIST AND CRUSH THIS PROTAGONIST BECAUSE IM A SAVAGE AND I AM SATAN MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha... I'm out of breath and jkjkjk NOT HAHAHA. Oh..

Wait......

I'm still a baby! Aww that means I can't really walk or talk yet. Too bad. I guess that does give me more time to plan out how to avoid the protagonist and antagonist. I'll make a fool-proof plan.

Argh! I wish my clunky head could remember something! I really don't need to know how to solve algebraic equations at the moment, or this character in the game that I completely don't remember their name but I know all their life info.

IM A STALKEEERRRRRR YEEEEEE

3rd POV

A calm, quaint, and cozy looking home. Everything is neat and tidy. Then. In a room... There is a baby in a crib. But this is no ordinary baby. This baby is-HAVING A FUXKKNG SEIZUREEEE lol jjjjkkkk.

Shiroko's POV

OMGGG THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE BOI JUST WALKED INTO MY ROOM OMGGG!!!
This HAS to be Louis my (adopted) older brother. He looks to be about 2 or so. Fluffy sun-kissed blonde hair and eyes like sapphires. He HAS to be the perfect combination of mother and father plus! He's not even biologically related to them/us!

I stared into the intelligent and bright sapphires. They were like stars, almost endless seeming. He's gonna be a real handsome charmer in the future. I can tell. Gonna have all the ladies coming after him hehehe😏 I'm gonna be a good little sister and protect him! (How does that work wut) I continued to gaze into them until darkness overcame me again. (HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND)

OIIII GALACTIC AUTHOR-SAN IS BACKKK!! IM NOT DED AND IM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER. IM SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT😂 IT TOTALLY TOOK ME LIKE 2 MONTHS TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. Anyhow😂😂 ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN AND POINT OUT SPELLING ERRORS PLZZ TYSM FOR READING!

~Galactic 🌌