Chapter 14

It was harder to breathe; he was becoming tired, and his legs were going numb from running so much. But, he wasn't going to stop until the beautiful woman in his arms was safe.
  Being lost in his thoughts, he tripped over a log from an old, broken down tree, and fell flat on his stomach.  Mystice tumbled out of his arms, laying next to him, curled up in a fetal position with eyes closed.
  She must have fallen asleep, he thought to himself.
  He slowly got on his feet, and picked her up.
  Startling him, a voice said, "Give her to me." It was that lady again.
  "Why do you need her?" He held Mystice close, afraid of losing another angel.
  "Like I've said before, she's dangerous, and that's all you need to know." She walked closer to him. "Let me take her off your hands."
  "Not going to happen," he backed up, so she couldn't lay a hand on her. Aske- being the clumsy fellow he was- then tripped on his own feet, smacking his head on the ground. "AGH!"
  Aries grabbed her from his grasp. "Thanks for your cooperation," she smirked. "The precious dragon is in good hands."
  "M-Mystice," he coughed, then groaned. He reached out to grab her, but he was too late; she and the woman were gone.  Darkness surrounded his vision until his world went black.