High School

INTRODUCTION

"Your in Love with another gurll

and I'm so fucking jealous do you think of me at any dayyyy please give me a maybe ohhhh".

My ringtone played (Tink Pride).

It was time for me to get up. It was my first day of high school with my big sister.

I let the song play though before I got out of bed. I live in a six bed room, two bathroom house. With my loud ass Mama Two brother and two sisters.

"Get tf up". My mom yell from down stairs.

She was talking to every body nd they Mama I'm serious.

I politely got up and got my outfit ready before I got in the shower. I already knew my brothers keshon and Treyvion  were gonna get in before.

So I stalled

...

Looking in my closet I pick out a  orange."Just Do It"..Nike shirt

Takiyah I called out to my lil sister. She came in with her whole school uniform on with some all white ones on. Her Polo was white with a pink a Polo sigh. She was already ready because she was in middle school . She had to get up at 6:30.

I pick out some tan school pants myself.

Ayyee How this look. I ask As she walked in my Room.

Gurll.... dats ugly

I look and gave her That stfu look.

We both laughed As she was called down to leave for school.

I place my clothes on my bed.

When I saw keshon my Brother get out I got in the shower.

I wash up.. I was in there for a good 15 minutes Tbh. Only because my big sister knocked on the door.

I grabbed a towel and got dry.

Getting my toothbrush and toothpaste leaving out with my underwear on.

...

I put on my shirt and pants.

Got my fruity pebbles Nike shoes. Put on some all black sock and shoes on. Check my hair I had a Chinese bang and the rest of my hair was down.

...

Me and my sister walking to school talking and laughing about How they gone throw penny's at me and shit.

"A bitch throw a penny at me ima keep it cause penny's add up then ima beat they ass".

Yo ass o.c for No reason my sister said.

(CHAPTER ONE)

Why you didn't wanna drive stupid.... I ask and sound lazy ass ever.

"Cause It's nice outside and Mama ain't give me No gas money"...

As we were walking cars horns went off people were shouting out the windows...  Really boys

I started to think she wonted to show off her ass...

"Wtf this boii looking at".

Boii "Cut It" me and my big sister said at the same time, because this boy was breaking his neck just too look at our ass. He was in a nice car though it was a light blue charger. He look my age but about a year older then me or two. We were on our way to school it was my first year of high school.

We screamed "TURN UPP" as we walked onto the school property. As this boy with hella swagg and some cute ass eyes walked up.

What's good Deeree, said the boy with cute ass eyes.

In my head I was like who is this, But I knew he was too old for me.

My sister was a whole senior she was the funniest person in school every body and they Mama know her. Her name was Dierrah but everybody called her Deeree.

"Damn Deeree". I said in a mean ass voice. Cause this bitch wanna take all day talking and laughing and shit with this boy.

I mean mugged the both of them as I was trying to slowly walk into the school but I didn't make it half way cause Deeree.

(◆Deeree)

"This my lil sister Londan but you can call her la-la.

A big As smile came on her face after Darius licked his lips.

(◆londan)

I was too happy when he licked his lips.

Deeree comeon boy I said with a ugly look.

"Imma talk too you later". She told  him As we were walking away towards the school doors.

"I needed to get my schedule Deeree".

Ight come-on goffy and I'm not No fucking boy.

...

We walked into school.!

Ehhhhh!

Rate

Vote

nd

comment