Chapter 1: Intro

It  all started on a day much like today, only it started yesterday hold on let me back up for a second. It was the day that was scheduled to be the host of the Daytona 500. The couples were romancing the sports fans on their feet and the drivers giving the fans what they paid for.

 One couple in particular was enjoying life to the fullest Mrs. Athena Marie Scalzi once a Virgina native and Chase Gambill a strong willed soul having the time of their lives just being together. Let me clarify that Chase would literally run to the end of the world just to make her smile. And Athena would do whatever it takes to see him one more time. If you were close to them you could literally feel the sparks radiating off them.

 Back to the story at hand like every race before this a performer would go on the stage and put on a show for all the adoring fans. But it happened the today's performer Bon Jovi was not going to be there tonight which put a let down like a ton of bricks on everyones shoulders.

  And as the race wore on it took a toll on some drivers who currently reside in hospital beds. And at around the 275 lap mark there was a suprise visit from a sickly looking rock star, Bon Jovi. And as he staggered upon the stage he catches glances from audience members. And as he walks behind a sweet, innocent, impregnated woman he bit her on the neck and as the audience realizes what happened they grab their loved ones and bust for the door unaware they were in the presence of the only zombie alive.

 As the husband of the woman finds her remains he can't speak the words can't describe his emotions. And then he lets out a sound worse than death. The sound of a poor mans suffering.