12

I sit on my bed, just looking at my alarm clock. It was Monday morning and instead of sleeping I was just sitting on my bed and waiting for my alarm clock to show 4 am so I could start my day. I had tried to sleep last night, I had horrifying nightmares, nightmares of my father killing everyone I loved, killing my new friends, Mum, Grandma, all expect me. He locked me in an underground cellar and beat me, only took me out to do his chores. Just another nightmare; I snap back to reality when my alarm clock starts beeping at me.

I get up, take an extra long shower just because I could. I only left the house at 5 am, which was later than usual. I take my usual walk through the park, just my usual routine. I could now spot some familiar faces, from coming out here a lot, some people who reconsied me waved. I smiled and waved in return, my arm ached as I did so. I still had a limp from the day before but there was no way in hell I would risk asking my mother or father to stay at home. 

I sit on a park bench, getting lost in my own thoughts until I had to go to school. I enter into the gates of hell, once again shivering. I go to my locker to get out my things. Slowly I feel someone lean over me, I turn around and give a weak smile. "Hey you," Taehyung greets, I smile and grab my bag, pulling out the graphic tee, "here," I say, giving it to him. Taehyung tilts his head to the side, "you can keep that, it doesn't fit me," he says to me, giggling a bit. "My Dad said that I... should give it back," I say quietly. Taehyung pushes the tee toward me, "screw what your Dad says, I want you to have it, you look cute in it," Taehyung winks at me. I get the butterfly feeling in my stomach, and my heart beats faster, I give a small smile in return and put the tee back in my bag.

Taehyung throws an arm around me, and we walk off to his locker. I could hear some whispers from surrounding girls, "who's that?" and "he's the knew kid," "why is Taehyung with him? Those boys never let anyone join their friend group," "do you think that Taehyung actually likes that kid?" I roll my eyes. Girls weren't the best at keep quiet. I could feel Taehyung's eyes on me, I look up and he was just staring at me. Taehyung smiles and looks forward, "so you can speak three languages?" Taehyung asks, "yeah?" I answer. "Japanese, English and Korean?" Taehyung checks, "yes, and where are you going with this?" I ask.

Taehyung leads us to our classroom and we sit in our seats before he continues, "I've been trying to learn English, for like our language classes next term, cause of the new semester you get to learn a language in the second half of the year. That's besides the point! I've been learning English and I wanna know how good I am," Taehyung says, smiling brightly. I smile back at him, "okay, talk to me," I say to him. "Hello, I am Taehyung meet nice you," Taehyung says shyly in English. I giggle, "it's 'nice to meet you,'" I correct, Taehyung laughs shyly and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink from embarrassment. "It was really good otherwise," I smile.

We turn toward the front of the classroom as the teacher walks in, "okay," she says, putting all her things down on the desk before moving to the front of the classroom, waiting for us to stand up. "Good morning," she says, "good morning," we reply and sit down. The teacher starts going around and handing out sheets of paper. "As I'm sure you all know, it's almost the end of the first semester, so you'll be able to choose a language, something from the arts and all that kind of stuff next term. The sheets I just gave you are what you will fill out to confirm your decisions," the teacher turns around and starts reading out the announcements. "Jungkook, your going home early, be in the office by lunch to be picked up," the teacher reads. 

First break comes around, "where are you going?" Taehyung asks, referring to the announcements, "I... don't know," I say quietly. Was I scared? Absolutely shitting myself, I didn't know what I had done or where I was going, if my mother or father was going to pick me up. I sighed a shaky breath, "didn't your Dad or Mum tell you this morning?" Taehyung asks, I shake my head. Taehyung sighs, "but I wanna know why your leaving me~," Taehyung says, he pouted, I shook my head and giggled, but it was real. "I really don't know, my parents haven't told me anything," I sigh. Taehyung sighs and stops us from walking, he grabs me around my waist and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder and continued walking. "Yah!" I yelp. "Put. Me. Down!" I demand. "Nope, I'm taking you to the lunch room like this," Taehyung says, I give up trying to get out of his grip after a while and just accept fate. 

We get into the lunch room and Taehyung puts me down on a chair, "my legs work you know!" I say, pouting, "I know, but your cute when you pout and I knew that would make you pout," Taehyung smirks. I covers my face with my hands, I look up to see Hoseok and Jimin being complete fan boys over our relationship, "I ship you guys so much! That was so cute, do it again!" Hoseok and Jimin gush. Taehyung just rolls his eyes.