Chapter XII

" Are you a traveller, (Y/n)-san? " The man who looked like a dragon asked.

" Yes, I am, " she answered him with a polite smile, " It's a fun experience to travel while learning about their histories and their cultures, " she told them, seeing the others agreeing with her.

" Anyways, is there any reason why you're with the King? " The man with tan skin asked (Y/n) while pointing at Sinbad who was being scolded by the man with freckles.

(Y/n) sighed heavily, glancing over to Sinbad and the man with freckles while the remaining Generals stared at her with a confused expression, " He ran away from the Palace from his duties as King and ended up in the forest where he met me, " she told them.

" And why is he wearing different attire? " The busty woman asked.

" May we know what happens to King Sinbad after he ran away from the Palace, (Y/n)-san? " The man with maroon hair questioned. 

" Oh about that, " (Y/n) trailed off, thinking whether or not should she tell them about Sinbad's belongings were stolen, " Well, if you want to know. It's better to ask him, " she reasoned them.

" We'll do that. " 

" Yeah! And thanks for taking care of the King, (Y/n)-san, "  a young girl with lemon yellow hair chime with a smile and as they were chatting for a brief moment, the male Fanalis approached (Y/n) while staring at her with a blunt expression.

" Masrur, " he introduced himself.

(Y/n) nodded, " It's a pleasure to meet you, Masrur-san. " She bowed her head, " I hope we get along, " she stated with a hopeful tone while Masrur grunt in response as he gave her a head pat.

Until the man who has long blue hair laugh, " Aren't we being a bit impolite for not introduce ourselves to the little lady? " He grinned which caused others minus Masrur to facepalmed, " Oh, yeah. " The man with tan skin rubs his nape before he turned his attention towards (Y/n).

" I'm Sharrkan! Sindria's best swordplay! " He pointed himself with a proud grin.

The busty woman snort, making Sharrkan glare at her with his eyes was narrowed towards the busty woman, " He isn't the best swordplay in Sindria at all, " she huffed, waving her hand.

" What did you say, woman?! "

The busty woman sticks out her tongue before she grabbed (Y/n)'s hand while smiling towards her, " I'm Yamuraiha, " she introduced herself as she continued, " If you want to know more about magic, you can always find me! "

" HA! Who says that magic is great! " Sharkkan stated which made ticked Yamuraiha off as she let go of (Y/n)'s hand and turned around, glaring at him, " What did you say?! "

" I said, ' Magic sucks, ' woman! " Sharkkan smirked with his arms folded, " The only this is awesome is swordplay! " He declared, leaning to the side and grin towards the Magi, " By the way, if wanted to learn swordplay you can find me, (Y/n)! " 

With that said, both Sharrkan and Yamuraiha started to bicker about which one was the best while (Y/n), on the other hand, chuckled lightly, ' They sure are lively, ' she thought. 

" Don't mind them~ They always like that~! " The young girl with lemon yellow hair chirped as she stood beside the Magi,  " By looking them, they seem to like to enjoy it, " she stated.

The young girl nodded before facing towards (Y/n), " I'm Pisti, " she smiled genuinely, " It's a nice to meet you, (Y/n)-chan! "

" I'm Spartos, " The man with maroon hair smiled, " It's an honour to meet you, Ms (Y/n), "he said, bowing towards (Y/n) with his hand over his chest.

" I'm Drakon. " The man who looked like a dragon introduced himself towards her, giving a slight smile. 

" Hinahoho, " the man with long blue hair grinned before he ruffled (Y/n)'s hair.

[ Reader ]

I nodded after they introduced themselves before I turn my attention towards Sinbad, " Though Sinbad is the official ruler of Sindria, " I trailed off as I continued, " Is he the King? " I pointed at him.

 " Sadly, yes. " Drakon muttered underneath his breath while the others gave out a heavy sigh in sync.

Until I noticed the man with freckles approached me and grabbed my shoulder, catching me off guard, " He didn't do anything weird on you did he?! " He worriedly asked, " No, " I assured him a small smile which made the man with freckles sigh in relief.

" Thank goodness." 

" I don't want to be rude but, " I trailed off as I continued, " How long are you planning to hold on my shoulder, sir? "

With that said, he quickly reacted as he moved his hand off from my shoulders with his face flustered, " I- I'm so sorry! " He apologises while I waved it off, " It's fine, " I smiled at him, " You just wanted to make sure that Sinbad hadn't committed any adultery. "

The man with freckles nodded as he smiled towards me, " Excuse for my late introduction, Ms (Y/n). " He slightly bowed his head, " My name is Ja'far, " he said as he continued, " It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms (Y/n). "

" Same goes to me, Ja'far-san, "

[ Third Person View ]

Meanwhile, Sinbad stared at both (Y/n) and Ja'far with jealousy in his eyes before he made his way towards them, " I think that's enough for today, " he stated while putting up a convincing smile and as for (Y/n) and Ja'far, they both held a disappointed expression.

" Even though I've lectured you about your duties as King, I'm still disappointed since you cause a lot of trouble for your men. "

" Agree, " Ja'far dusted away some dust that was on his shoulder, " You both are so mean! " Sinbad whined as he tried to cling over (Y/n) until a familiar voice shouted, " Hey, foolish King! "

' Judar? ' (Y/n) thought with a surprised expression as she pushed Sinbad away from her and turned around, seeing strands of jet black hair, " I'm here to interrupt you sinc- " Judar stopped at mid-sentence as his eyes went wide when he saw (Y/n).

Meanwhile, the others glared at Judar who came unexpectedly while Ja'far had his eyes focus towards him pulling out a sharp dagger with crimson string, putting his arm in front of (Y/n) in a protective manner. 

(Y/n) remain calm while sweat dropping about the tension between the two sides until she decided to break the tension, " Hey, Judar, " she kindly smiled at him, ignoring the stares coming from the Eight Generals especially Sinbad.

" I thought you left somewhere else!! " Judar screeched, making (Y/n) laugh nervously, " Well, I follow my gut and travel here first before travelling to another place. " She explained to Judar. 

" You know him (Y/n)? " Ja'far asked with a surprised tone.

Judar rolled his eyes and answered for (Y/n),  " Yeah, she knows me when I was a kid, " Judar crossed his arms.

" Let's not talk about that, Judar, " she told me  as she glanced over to the others, " I'll tell you guys when I'm felt like that I wanted to talk about it. " (Y/n) smiled as went under Ja'fars arm and walked towards Judar. 

" So, did you ate the food that I prepared for you, Judar? " (Y/n) asked him and saw him nodded his head, " Thanks, " he murmured underneath his breath which made (Y/n) chuckled.

As they were having a small conversation, Judar noticed that Sinbad was wearing different clothes which ticked him off, " How the **** did he has your clothes and how did you meet this stupid King?! " He pointed out as (Y/n) glanced towards Sinbad.

" Oh, about that, " she trailed off while trying to explain about Sinbad wearing the clothes until Judar grumbled something underneath his breath.

" You'll explain to me later, brat. " Judar flicked her forehead, causing her to flinch before he pulls his attention towards the King Of Sindria, " And you, I sure hope that you didn't lay your fingers on her, " Judar gave a threatening glare.

" I-I didn't do anything to her...Yet!!! " Sinbad backs away slightly as Judar kept on glaring on him while hissing, " It better be or I'll kill you! "

[ Edited ]