Chapter VI

|| Next Morning ||

[ Reader ]

|
|
|

" ᴍ-ᴍᴀᴍᴀ? "

" ʜᴇʏ, ᴍᴏᴍ! "

" ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴀ, ᴍᴏᴍ! "

" ɢ-ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ, ᴍᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. "

|
|
|

" Noo! " I shot up while my hand was outstretched as if as I was about to stop them from leaving with tears streaming down on my face.

" Mgh? Is there something wrong, (Y/n)? " I heard Kougyoku tiredly calling out, causing me to snapped back to reality, " T-there's nothing to worry about, Kougyoku. Just go back to sleep, " I lied to her as she tiredly hummed in response and went back to sleep while on the other, I gave out a heavy sigh as I glanced at the window.

" Who was that? " I murmured, pulling my hair back up before I got out from bed, " But, I shouldn't think about it too much. " I told to myself as I pour out water from the jar into the basin and washed my face before waking Kougyoku.

~ * ~

After waking her up, I was currently tending Kougyoku's hair while making sure that there weren't any strands of hair being tangled together. Once I was done with that, I played her hair with various types of hairstyles until I settle with the waterfall braid.

I was proud with my work but I wasn't completely satisfied with it as I was rubbing with my chin, I snap my fingers with a grin plastered on my face.

" Could you close your eyes for a while Kougyoku? " I asked her, seeing her nodded her head as she closed her eyes as I told her to do before I turned away and opened my palm.

" Hayat Alkhalq. " I whispered as I watched as my creation started to form on my palm until a lotus lamp hair ornament.

' Perfect. ' I smiled as I used it to decorate Kougyoku's hair before making a few more creations that are flowers and decorated her hair.

After a few minutes, I was now completely satisfied with my work, " You can open your eyes now, Kougyoku, " I chirped as I watched her opened her eyes and saw her held surprised expression as she inspects the new hairstyle that I did for her.

" Where do get this hair ornament, (Y/n)? It matches my hair and even the flowers. " She said with awe as she continued to stare at her own reflection which made me chuckled.

" I happen to purchase it while I was on my where to Kou Empire and luckily it suits you, Kougyoku, " I lied to her with a smile.

" You can keep it as a token of our friendship. "

" Thank you so much, (Y/n)! " She turned around and gave me a quick hug before she ran back to her closet.

" I'm not going to leave you empty-handed, (Y/n). Just wait there for a moment, " Kougyoku exclaimed as she runs through her wardrobe before returning to my side while holding out a two-piece Chinese pastel coloured style dress with a simple flower ornament.

" I'm giving this to you, (Y/n). I hope you like it, " she said with a smile as she handed it to me.

" Thank you, " I thanked her as I brought the outfit with me and went to the changing room as I strip the nightgown that Kougyoku lent me into the dress that she gave me.