Chapter XI

[ Reader ]

I sighed heavily, looking at the sky and saw the doves soaring in the clear sky, ' I hate the fact that I had to leave them unexpectedly, ' I thought as I gave out another heavy sigh.

" I can't turn my back anymore, huh? " I mumbled underneath my breath when I saw one of the doves dive down and landed next to the railway, " Here to comfort me, Lil' birdy? " I smiled kindly as I gently gave it a groom on its head as it purrs in delight.

I chuckled lightly, glancing over my side and saw that I'm about to arrive on my destination, " What kind of people will I meet in Sindria? "

{ #Memory Fragment }

Death.

Sacrifices.

Destruction.

Betrayal.

Those are the main things that would break Lady (Y/n)'s heart which eventually came true as it happened right in front of her eyes.

As for now, Lady (Y/n) sat on the ground with her lantern staff laid next to her while being surrounded by piles of ruined buildings, ' W-why? ' She bitterly thought as she bit her bottom lip after Arba murdered Sheba and her and Solomon's trust with the other few who did the same action.

She didn't understand what went wrong, seeing them turning their backs against hers even though she treated them like they were her children. Until she snapped out from her distorted thoughts when Solomon lay his head on her lap, " It's over, isn't it, mom? "

Lady (Y/n) hummed in response as she brushed Solomon's fringe while staring down at his empty eyes, " Can I asked one final request? " He tiredly asked her.

" Anything for you, my little sunshine. "

" If you ever met Aladdin by any chance, please take care of him in our place, mom. "

" Of course, " Lady (Y/n) smiled sadly before the rukhs that came with various shade of colours, swarming around their surroundings and if you listen closely, you could almost hear the soft voices.

ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ,
ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ,
ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ,
ᴏʀ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪ ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇᴅ,
ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ,
ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴘᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ,
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ,
ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ,
ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ

' It's almost the time for him to go, ' Lady (Y/n) bitterly thought as she bit her bottom lip while salty tears threatened to fall, " D-don't go, Solomon. " She begged him as he tiredly shook his head with a small smile plastered on his face, " I can't. "

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ,
ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏ,
ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʏ,
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ,
ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ