Chapter II

|| 3 weeks later ||

[ Third Person View ]

It has been 3 weeks after (Y/n) started her mission to collect her lost memories. (Y/n) continues to follow the rukhs who were devoted themselves to help her until they lead her the entrance of an Empire. (Y/n) was amazed and when she took a closer look, she saw beautiful details that looked hand-carved. 

" Where are we? " (Y/n) asked the rukhs.

" We're in the Reim Empire, (Y/N)-sama. " The black rukhs answered her.

When they told (Y/n) where they were, another memory triggered in her mind as her memories started to flood inside her head just like what had happened when she saw Yunan. (Y/n) smiled at the fond memories while she had her eyes closed.

" Scheherazade here isn't she? "

" Yes. "

(Y/n) gave out hummed as she walks through the town while she gazes around the lively town until she reached to the second entrance that leads to the Palace and before she proceeds to enter the big gates. She was confronted by a female Fanalis in golden armour who won't let (Y/n) go any further.

" Who are you? " She questioned (Y/n) as she leans down on her height, " Are you a foreigner? By looking at your clothes, you're not from, aren't you? " She stated as she saw (Y/n) shook her head while sweating nervously.

" Y-yes and I'm new around here. " (Y/n) stuttered while she kept on smiling.

" A foreigner huh? " The female Fanalis mumbled underneath her breath and as soon as she made contact with (Y/n)'s (E/c) eyes, the female Fanalis had her eyes widened as if as she had seen something.

The female Fanalis backed away from (Y/n) who stared at her with a confused expression.

" Are you alright, miss? " (Y/n) concernedly asked the female Fanalis, " There's nothing to be concern about me, " she rudely answered (Y/n) as she slowly nodded her head, " Then, would you kindly let me pass through? I wish to talk with Lady Scheherazade. " She asked, politely.

The female Fanalis raised an eyebrow as she stared at (Y/n) while being cautious, " What business do you want to talk Lady Schehezarade? "

"...She's an old friend of mine..." (Y/n) murmured underneath her breath and yet, the female Fanalis was able to hear her.

" Lady Schehezarade has not infor-" But the female Fanalis was cut off by someone. (Y/n) glanced over the female Fanalis' shoulder and saw another Fanalis.

" Myron, are you getting soft? Or are you just afraid of her? " The male Fanalis with his hair tied to a small braid, raise an eyebrow while smirking.

The comment made from the male Fanalis made his comrade whose name was Myron pissed while she clutched her grip, " NO I'M NOT!! " Myron roared as she fists towards (Y/n) at full speed.

(Y/n) was take aback by the sudden outburst as she quickly steps aside while dodging Myron's powerful punch. When Myron missed out her target, she gazed at (Y/n) with fits of fury while fiving out an animalistic growl while (Y/n) was oblivious about what was going on.

' What did I do wrong?! '  The female Magi thought while she was sweating nervously before her senses started to tingle. She glanced to her left and saw Myron's foot was coming towards her direction and without having a second thought, (Y/n) quickly grabbed her foot which stopped Myron's attack, surprising the both of them. 

Meanwhile, the male Fanalis stared at the so-called ' foreigner ' that Myron stated while he held amused expression while he was curious that (Y/n) was able to stop Myron's deadly blow.