The Girl With The Red Eyes.

My first story I hope you like it <3 Xx 

What is it? Can this be? It cant be no....The doctors says to him self as he holds the newest arrival to the Rileys famiily. How can this happen?  I mean what happend?  This child has red eyes and long hair....And its a new born! Oh well im only here to do my job.

Here you go Mister and Misses Riley! The doctor says. 

Have A nice life with your child!

~ 16 years later~

Ammie come here your father and I have to tell you something....something really important! My mother announces from accros the two story appartment. 

Ok mother! I reply with a additude.

As i make my way down the stairs I wonder.

Why does mom want me so urgently? She knows I was texting and watching my show...I'll just wait to find out then. I guess...

Yes mom?  Dad?  What is it? I say in a quetionable fashion.

Well honey....sit down.  My dad says with a sigh.

*Sits*

Well sweety....ok im just going to say it....your not who you think you are. My mother says to me in a dominant voice.

What do you mean? I ask shocked.

Well Ammie Riley you are a vampire. My father says looking into my blood red eyes. He continues.

Ammie darling, you have just turned 16 and its time for you to know who you really are. Sorry to break it to you at this time of night.

I look at him shocked. *Shakes head* Yea right!! I yell.  I dont believe that one bit!

Ammie. My mother says interupting me. Were not lying to you. You are a vampire and you are immortal. We are not immortals so we dont know how.  Im not joking around with you honey.

As reality sets in I start to believe there words.

B...Bu....But how? I asked my mother.

We dont know.  Thats the problem. So its up to you to find out. You have to go to Italy to find out and we dont have alot of money...So your going by yourself.

WHAT??!!  YOUR SENDING ME TO ITALY??!! BY MYSELF??!! I yell as I jump out of my seat.

Yes. Sit back down please and calm down. My dad says looking at the tabel.

As I pull my self together I sit back down and try to hold back the tears in my eyes.

Ammie, your not alone in this journey. Theres two others like you. 

Who? What are there names? I say with a little more confidience.

Liam Mob from Canada and Britany Hope from Florida. My mother says interupting my father.

Heres what they look like. My dad says handing me two pictures of my new found best friends.

*Examines Pictures*

Well Im jealous of Britany with her purple eyes and bleach blonde hair. My eyes are blood red and my hair is chesnut. Liam is good looking with his blonde hair and ice blue eyes. Yumm...I say to my self.

So are you ok with this? My mother says looking at me with a tear running down her face.

Yes mother when do I leave? I ask turning to my father.

Tommorow...He replies finnaly looking back up at me.

What!!?? I say to my father in shock. 

As I rush up the stairs I relized everything at once....IM A VAMPIRE!!

-----

 VOTE 

COMMENT

Add to reading list <3