Lost

Hey! Have you seen this girl? I say shoving a picture of Brittany into some guys face.

NO NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!! The guy says pulling the piece of paper and slamming it on the floor.

....Well **** you two!! I say as I pick the paper up.

Hey Ammie watch your mouth! Liam says handing a woman a piece of paper with Brittanys face on it.

Liam what happend to all of the werewolves? I say standing up.

Well...there...around... Liam says looking around.

Great... I say looking as a car goes by trying hard to find Brittany.

Ohh brittanyyyyyy where areee you???? Liam says walking down the side walk.

Ethan!! Where are you! You traitor!! I say under my breath.

*Phone rings*

Hello?? I say as I answer the blocked number.

Hey... I hear brittany say with a sigh.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I scream into the phone.

Im ok. Im with Ethan he promised to you he will take care of me. I just need to find home... She says distantly.

What do you mean?? I say confused out of proportions.

I just wanna go for a walk and *not* come back to reality but im stuck in a cage in real life. She says starting to cry.

Oh...just please come back...we miss you soo much. I say starting to feel sympathy for her.

Ok Im trying I have to go bye Ammie. Brittany says then hangs up.

Who was that? Liam says walking up to me while I put my phone in my pocket.

...Brittany.

~I know this is a short chapter but ive been busy! Love ya all sorry <3~