My Heart Belongs to Ethan: Brittany's Point of View

Walking back to the hotel I come to the relisation that my existance in this world is not huminoid.  Ha, these people think im mentaly incapable of this high vocabulary.  But ill show them...  I might be only 15 but im a genious in Language Arts.  I can tell that these magical beings like me dont appreceate me and my hyper personality.  Ok enough with the big vocabulary its starting to confuse me.  

*Looks around*

Oh My God....hes very attractive.... I say to myself as I see the most beautiful man in my life walk past me.

As he passes he winks at me and walks into a store.

I think im going to faint... I say to Ammie.

Oh Geez....she says bringing her hand to her face.

FACE PALM, FACE PALM! She laughs chacing me around the court yard.

Hey! The very attractive man says from the store.

Yes? I reply felling my face turn red.

You, come here.  He says smileing.

As i walk over to him I get nervous and my heart starts to beat a million miles an hour. 

Yes? I say again looking into his bright green eyes.

Whats your name?  He says looking straight at me.

Brittany, and whats yours? I say thinking my heart is going to explode.

Ethan, how old are you?  He says starting to blush.

Im 15.  I say feeling the sparks fly instatly.

Im 15 two!  Ethan says very excitedly.

HaHa oh how irronic.  I say smiling an awkward smile.

That smile is adorable.  Ethan says smiling back.

Hey do you oh I dont know wanna go to dinner? Or see a movie?  He adds in.

I would love to!  I respond about to explode.

Ok see you tonight then.  He says walking away.

Oh Ok! I say walking back to Ammie and Liam.

So...Whos he, whats his name, what were you two talking about? Were is he taking you tonight.  Ammie says.

Oh my god Ammie let her explain her self first.  Liam says stopping her from asking anymore questions.

THANK YOU LIAM!  I say holding my breath.

His name is Ethan, hes 15, he asked me out to dinner and a movie tonight.  I say jumping up and down.

Ohhh.  Ammie says laughing 

Come on!  I....I mean we got to get back to the hotel and get...I mean I have to get ready for tonight! I say running down the coridor that leads to the hotel.

Ok then.  Ammie and Liam say chacing me.

~Later that day~

*KNOCK KNOCK* 

That would be your "date"!  Ammie says answering the door to our room.

Ok hold on!  I say rushing to get my shoes on.

As I rush to the door I see Ethan and Liam talking up a storm and Ammie twiddleing her thumbs waiting for me to be finish getting ready.

Ok Ethan im ready.  I say waiting for him at the door with Ammie.

Oh sorry Brittany...HaHa Liam is a character.  Ethan says giving Liam a hand shake and walking to the door.

You have fun you two!  And stay out of trouble! Be back by midnight!  Ammie yells as we leave.

Oh dont worry my curfue is 12 tonight.  Ethan says looking at Ammie his eyes flameing.

Ok.  Ammie says her red eyes on fire.  

Is your friend ok?  Ethan says to me.  I mean she does have red eyes and all.

And I have purple eyes so whats the difference?  I respond.

True true.  Ethan replys shaking his head.

Ok so where are we going tonight?  I ask looking up at him.

Well we are going to a five star resturant where I will pay for everything.  Ethan said

Ilook foward and then say.  Ok then lets go.