Chapter 20 ( Reality)

Hello guys I m happy that you all voted for the story...thanks a lot....so I m posting this part......as I promised

Sanskar 's POV

I and laksh were talking about swara...n just then we hear her voice....

Sharmishtha ji.....?

I know the answers of all your questions....... She said

Laksh and I look at her in confusion....n then she revealed the truth to us.....such a truth that is unbelievable..... That gives me my swara back....yah she is alive.....and antaraa is swara....I mean how is it possible????

Then the flashback starts.....

Shomi hear the news of blast and she rushes to the spot.....

She finds swara ....she identify her by her clothes.....as swara's face was burnt.....she ask her bodyguards to carry swara to their car.....and then she takes swara with her to NEW YORK.....

Ragini is a burn specialist.... Yah...she gave swara a new face ....swara lost her memory due to the incident.....

Flashback ends

I came here to visit the kaali mandir....there I wish to god to give me my elder daughter back....and my wish get fulfilled but in this way.....I can't contact you as I don't know to whom swara get married.....

Today when we met and you call ragini as swara....I came to know that you are swara's husband.....said Sharmishtha ji....or I should say my MIL

I was so happy at that moment as I get my Jaan back.....but ...but now I m a stranger to her......

We can't disclose the truth to her directly....as it will be dangerous to her.....laksh said....

But wait I have a plan......I discussed my plan with laksh and MIL.....

Are you mad?? Laksh shouted on me....

You will make her cry....no sanky....she won't be able to bear all this again ...her condition is not good yaar
Laksh said

May be it works....said ragini standing near the door....

Mom...why you abandoned her....? She asked in angry tone....

I don't want to answer anyone about this.....MIL said.....

Its not the time to discuss all this ....we should proceed to the plan.....I will get her back .. ...

SCENE 2

Swara ( ANTARAA) came to sanskar's house as ragini called. Her.....the moment she step into the house.....I was so happy....so emotional..... wait ...I have to control this ....

I put my gun on MIL head ...

What are you doing swara shouts....

Marry me.....I ordered her....

What ...are you mad.....she shouts

Fine ...then you will be responsible for your mother's death......I said in a cold tone.....

Precap:-ek nayi shuruvaat

Guys I revealed the whole truth about how swara became Antara......if you still have doubts then you can ask me......its a small chapter as I m not feeling well today.....guys I will post next part  after reaching 900 votes......