Chapter:- 16 DHAMAKA

Hello everyone ......I m really happy my ranking is increasing thankyou so much ....so because of this I m updating the next part today only.....

Sanskar's POV

I curse myself to let her go there alone..... I never thought that she will never return.....

Swaraaaaa!!!!!!!

I remember ......I wake up and saw her getting ready ...she is dressed in apeach colored saree....she is looking gorgeous....a new hair style....I have no words to describe her.....

SWARA'S ATTIRE ( I updated it in the cover)

Good morning... And happy diwali...She wished me .....

I too did the same....

I m sooooo excited its our first Diwali after marriage......Sanskar Diwali is favorite festival....lights n lights everywhere....everything looks so beautiful.....and crackers are my favorite.....she keep on talking.... Blah blah blah.....

She is really a kid.....but only in morning at night she is bomb.....last night ...was so beautiful for us....huh I was angry...but I don't know why I can't see her sad....I know she did that for me only....she loves me unconditionally........

I hold her and kiss her on forehead....

You are looking damm gorgeous...I complemented her....she blushes....

Now give me my morning kiss....I said

She kiss my cheeks.....

Now get ready sanskar.....she ordered me....and go downstairs..... as mom call her.....

I took a bath and go downstairs.... N saw her making rangoli with laksh...

Wow!!!! Swara rangoli is so nice ....I said

Swara:- thankyou....

Laksh:- thankyou
laksh ...you don't have any other work...I asked him...

Swara:- what is this sanskar....why are you teasing him. ... ?

Ap:- Sanskar...go with swara to the orphanage....she will distribute the gifts to the children....

Sanskar:- actually I and laksh have to meet my client so

Swara:- mom its OK...I will go myself...

Ap:- but

Swara:- mom...!

I hope I m able to create a big suspense....
Keep supporting guys through your votes