Chapter :- 13 Revealation part!!

Hi guys ...good morning....guys I m updating this chapter today as I will take a long time to update the next part due to some issues....so guys I hope u will vote more n more.....if u r liking it then plzz vote for it.....

Swara:- sanskar spoils our plan....

The camera shifts on the face of another person and that was none other than....laksh

Flashback

Swara:-I m asking u laksh ....what kavita did with sanskar

Laksh:- bhabi...I can't tell u....sanky won't allow

Swara:- laksh ...I m his wife...I m having the right to know about his life....

Laksh :- fine.....actually kavita kills Adarsh bhai and parineeta bhabi...( ruhani's mom dad and sanskar's brother n SIL)

( ruhani's mom dad and sanskar's brother n SIL)

Swara get stunned

Swara:- but why she did so....

Laksh:- she did that on someone's order.... ( here laksh is talking about the man to whom kavita call in the previous parts)

Swara:- what ....I can't believe it ....how can he do so afterall ( mute)

Laksh:-bhabi ....I will tell u the whole story ....

Laksh tell her the whole story

Swara:- so its time for the part 1 of our plan....as per our information kavita will trap me by showing her weak n bechari......n I have to bring her home ......

Laksh:- hmm....n then u have lie that u r pregnant....

Fb ends

Swara's POV

I was damm shocked to know about the man who uses kavita to kill adarsh Bhaiya n parineeta bhabi....I mean how can he...kill them....how can anyone become such a monster....n now they r trying to kill me n sanskar in the same way ....