Chapter-17 A Century!!

I m here again to bore all of you...

But this is dedicated to all my followers and voters...today I completed 100 followers and 600 votes.....I m really happy to see your support.....

So I m updating the chapter today only....

Sanskar:- Swara I will drop you to the orphanage....

Swara:- but u have an important meeting...so

Sanskar:- nothing is more important than you....

Swara blushes and sanskar kiss her cheek

Sanskar:- now your turn....

Swara:- I will give you afterwards now we are getting late

Sanskar:- no no no...I want it now ....kiss me Jaan

Swara:- offoo You are so stubborn.... Acting like I will not return ....like its our last meeting.....

Sanskar's smiling face turns to angry face....

Sanskar shouts:- shutupp ....don't u dare to say this again else ....

Swara:- sorry....

Sanskar moves to his car....and in the whole journey swara keeps saying sorry.....

Swara:- sanskar you are showing so much attitude.... If u act like this then I swear I will leave you....I will not come back....

Sanskar stares her and she laughs...

Swara:- awww....

Sanskar:- u will not listen ....

He stops the car and hold swara tightly....

Swara:- ahhh...sanskar its paining....

Sanskar hold her hair n move her face towards her and kissed her lips....

Sanskar drop her to the orphanage and then leaves.....

After one hour.....laksh and sanskar hear the news that a bomb blast take place near that orphanage..... They rush to the orphanage.... But nothing was there except smoke.....building part and dead bodies......
Sanskar ...laksh and his full team start searching for swara... But they get nothing ......but yes sanskar get her kamarbandh which he gifted her once......

Flashback over

Sanskar is sitting on floor holding Swara's pic

1month has passed...without swara sanskar became heartless.....he forgets the word FORGIVENESS n emotions like LOVE ...CARE....HAPPINESS.... became dormant in sanskar now he has become a merciless person....

Scene 2

Ragini is shown ....

Ragini:- so are you prepared for this

Person:- yes...

Ragini:- don't worry I m with you.....so first of all we will do the naming ceremony

Person:- what??

Ragini:- yah....everyone needs a name idiot....

Person :- what name

Shomi:- ANTARAA

Shekhar looks at her .....

Ragini:- nice name mom......

Precap:- ragini in laksh's arms...... laksh shouts you?????

Guys may be you are confused but don't worry slowly slowly you will understand it....a big surprise is for you in the precap scene you will get shock may be......hahahahah......