Change Of Plan - I Think I Found A Place For DA

Helllllooooooooo... *pedo smile*

Haven't seen you round here before.......

Come here often?? ;)

Well guys, this is chapter 11!! 

Dedicated to Frankie454545 cause she is my awesome friend Rebecca! ;D

ENJOY!!! :D

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo

____________________________________________________________

Previously: 

Frank POV

I was getting to my class early because my professor doesn't really like me too much because I'm always late so here I am. 

I pushed open the door to see Gerard kissing Tina.

WAIT WHAT?!?!

Gerard kissing?? as in smoochy smoochy with Tina who has PINK HAIR?!!?

See what happens when I come early!

They didn't even noticed I was there, I cleared my throat awkwardly. They both recoiled back as if they were bitten by snakes. 

Haha that's funny cause we're all Sytherins and we're snakes! ahh I crack myself up.

"Errr....hey..Frank" Gerard greeted with lipstick on his face and pink cheeks. Tina was actually no better, hair messed up, lipstick smeared and don't get me started on her uniform, It was all crumpled and creased.

WHAT THEY HECK WERE THEY DOING?!?!?

"I'm...just...umm...gonna...GO!" I ran out of the room and made my way to the Common Room. I whispered Salazar to the door and I walked in see two people on the couch together and they we're just sitting If you know what I mean.

"Er Guys?" The two people broke apart and I saw who they were. It was the Fire Crabs girl, Jenny and Malfoy??

I didn't know they were together!?!! I quickly raced up the stairs to me room and fell on my bed.

But WHY do I keep walking in on people doing their kissy kissy stuff?!?!

Watch when I see Ray and Luna together!!

Well so much for class!

_____________________________________________________________

Mikey POV

 I walked along the stone floor looking at some portraits, all were just staring at me and having mindless chats with the people in the the portraits.

I had only one thing on my mind, It's actually quite annoying and really hard to not worry about.

Dumbledore's Army. The thing is we need a place to practise, we can't do it in Hogsmeade because second years aren't allowed yet and the problems with a classroom is that  you never know who could walk in and if a classroom would work. I also heard that classrooms are preoccupied sometimes, Frank walked in on Tina and Gerard...you know...kissing. 

I knew they would be together some way...Frank owes me a knut.

Back to DA, I'm just worrying that we won't have anywhere to practise and we won't learn magic and Umbridge will take over and well Voldemort might really win. I'm not saying that when we learn magic that we will rush over and fight Voldemort, I just think we need to be prepared.

I have this feeling that somehow Umbridge will take over Professor Dumbledore's job as principle and this school will become a prison. We haven't told Professor Dumbledore or any other Professor about what Umbridge and the blood quill but I still feel someone should know about it...maybe Hagrid?...but he might tell Professor Dumbledore. My mark has faded in it's red colour but it's still very noticeable but Ray and Frank don't mention it at all anymore.

As I was getting lost in my thoughts I found myself on the seventh floor. Well there's no need for a hurry since I have to think of a place. I walked back and forth between some wall.

I closed my eyes and In my head I chanted "A practise place for DA, a practise place for DA, a practise place for DA"  Soon I heard mechanical churning, like gears shifting. I opened my eyes to see the wall turn into a dark almost rusty door. It was opening it's entrance and I ran through before It closed. 

I looked around the room and it was perfect for Dumbledore's Army. 

It was large with a lot a space. There was a fire place at the end of the room with stained glass windows and mirrors on the side. The floor was tiled with stone sqaures and the ceiling was quite high up. The room itself had this blue tint to it that just screamed Dumbledore's Army.

 I think I found a place!

___________________________________________________________

A fill in chapter!

well I have one thing to say about that.......WHY IS IT ALWAYS MIKEY'S POV WHEN I DO THE FILL INS?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?

Thanks for reading! and hope you liked it!

Have any of you had any ideas about what Voldemort is searching for and do you think it had a lot to do with the boys?!?

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo