Change Of Plan - Raven Your Claw, A Blondie And The Golden Trio

Hi!!! Chapter 3, hope you guys like it :)

-Keep Shining

Melissa xoxoxo :D

__________________________________________________________

Previously:

                    Mikey POV

"............SLYTHERIN!!"

I need to go to Ravenclaw with Ray, Gerard and Frank are together in Slytherin, I really want to go to Ravenclaw.

"Micheal Way." The Hat lady says. I stumble up to her where the Chair is and sit down, she places the hat on my hair.

"Another Way eh?..........Great things would come if you went to Hufflepuff, Maybe Gryffindor, Shall I place you with your Brother in Slytherin" "Not Slytherin, Not Slytherin, Not Slytherin" I chant softly. "Not Slytherin huh........Better be..................RAVENCLAW!!!" I sigh in relief. and the Blue Table erupt in cheers for the last time tonight, I run to where Ray is with some blonde girl.

I wonder where Harry Potter Is, He must be in Gryffindor, I mean honestly he fought against Voldemort. I heard from Ray that Gryffindor's were Brave.

"Let the feast begin" Dumbledore calls and all of a sudden piles of food appear at the table, Mashed Potatoes, Chicken, Gravy, You name it, it was all there. I look at Frank who already had a pile of Mashed Potatoes on his plate, Hogwarts will definitely be his favorite place if they have Mashed Potatoes every night.

**************************************************************************************

                      Chapter 3

Mikey POV:

It was the end of the feast and Professor Dumbledore said to follow our house prefects, I also noticed some woman, an ugly woman I should say, but she was wearing a Sugar Pink skirt suit with a same horrifying colour, she didn't fit in with the other teachers, well technically Professors. The girl sitting with Ray, I found out her name was Luna Lovegood and she was in 4th year, Luna was really nice, lost in her own world. I liked the creatures she talked about, The Nargles, apparently her cork necklace keeps them away. "Ray, Luna, let's go, everyone's leaving for their Common Rooms."

Ray and Luna and I followed all the other Ravenclaw students, up to The Ravenclaw Tower. "To get Into the Common Room, you have to wait for the riddle from the eagle knocker and answer the riddle, if you get it wrong you have to wait for a housemate to come and open the door." Luna Informed us. I hope I know that answers. After the prefects opened the Common Room they told us all to go to bed, Ray and I headed to the Boys dormitories and Luna went to the Girls. Since Ray and I were in different dorms because of our years, I was sharing a room with 3 boys,Bradley, Jacob and Alex ,who were really nice and welcoming, I wonder how Ray was doing with his new roommates.

I spent my time before sleeping talking to my new roommates and putting pictures of Mom, Dad, Gerard and all of us all together. I slowly drift off to sleep.

Frank POV:

Man, that feast was awesome!, me and Gerard were talking to each other, but I could see some Woman in Pink staring back and forth from Gerard and I to Mikey and Ray, just cause we're new and American doesn't mean we like getting stared at.  What I really want to know is where Harry Potter Is, I mean he should be here, I'll look for him tomorrow, Now I'm going to enjoy this food. Professor Dumbledore started talking about going to bed and to follow our house prefects to our Common Rooms, we walked to our Common Rooms which were in the dungeons I might add.