Change Of Plan - Diagonally,A Creepy Wand Guy And A Talking Hat

Hiya! :D

Here is chapter 2!

I think in each chapter I'll switch POVs but in this one I'll be changing it so Ray, Mikey, Frank and Gerard all have a point of view in the chapter because it's quite important :)

And I don't own Harry Potter characters or anything like that, and MCR are not mine. The only thing I own is part of the plot and a few OC Characters :)

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo

______________________________________________________________

Previously:

With that he just left in a puff of smoke, Beardy's got style.

"Mom, Dad, why didn't you tell us?" we all asked

"We wanted to protect you" Ray's Mom croaked

"So you're all wizards?" I question curiously

"Yes Purebloods" Frank's Dad said

*****

After that, we all went to sleep, some of us slept on the floor and couch, god what a day.

"I knew I didn't belong here, I must belong in the Wizard World?"

I wonder before I let sleep take over me.

*******************************************************************************

Ray's POV

I woke up bright and early, I looked at Mikey who was still sleeping soundly. Yesterday still replayed in head, at least we know now. Albus Dumbledore, I do hope we're going to Hogwarts for the right reason. If Voldemort wanted 5 children and we were 4 of them and Harry Potter is one of them, then that means everyone in the wizard world might know who we are and our story. My first thing to do when we get to Hogwarts is ask a person our story. Yes that's a good idea.

I got up from bed and got ready and packed most of my clothes, since some person called Hagrid will be picking us up and taking us to get our school things in some place called Diagon Alley, then to Hogwarts. Despite just finding out everything, I'm very excited. I want to meet Harry Potter because he sounds interesting.