The Lost Goddess 2

Their names are Percy and Annabeth. The 2 demi-gods were on their way to Camp when they saw her. "Hello." said Annabeth when she saw her. "Are you going to take me back to my adoptive parents?" Said Bianca nervously.

"You're adopted?"

"Yes, I'm their only child but they don't care about me so I ran away."

"I'll be back in a minute." Said Annabeth then she walked away to Percy. "Percy I think I found a demi-god." Said a shocked Annabeth. "Really, how do you know?" Asked Percy.

"I can feel it." Said Annabeth confidently. "Tell her that we will take her to Camp Half-Blood in Greek and see if she understands. If she does, we will bring her." Said Percy. "Ok." Replied Annabeth.

She walked back to Bianca. "Θα σας μεταφέρει στο στρατόπεδο Ημίαιμος." (That's Greek for 'We are going to take you to Camp Half-Blood.')

"Wait, I've heard of Camp Half-Blood." Said Bianca, wondering how she knew what she said.

"I'm Annabeth and over there is my husband Percy. We will take you to Camp if you want. I was a run-away too when I was 7." said Annabeth sounding very motherly. "Then, let's go." said Bianca.

The three of them got in the car and drove off. Right in front of Camp the car broke down. "Well, I guess it's fine since we're in front of Camp, I'll get a Hephaestus camper to look at it." Said Percy. In a flash of fire, an Emposai appeared.

Once again I don't own any characters Rick Riordan owns them. All pictures are from google. Please don't post my story anywhere without permission just dm me.