The Lost Goddess 4

"It couldn't be her." Said Nico.
Nico is a son of Hades, he looks exactly like Bianca, except he's a demigod. Nico is always grumpy and wears all black. "Could it?" Asked Nico.
"I think it is her. She's amazing at archery and looks just like you." Said Chiron.
"Really, could it be her?" Asked Nico.
"I think it is her." Said Chiron.
"She's over at the archery range if you want to see her."
"I'm going to." Nico walked over to Bianca.
*****************
"Hi, I'm Nico."
"I'm Bianca. It's nice to meet you."
"You remind me of someone I once knew." Said Nico.
"Really? Because you kind of look like someone I always dream about." Said Bianca. "When demigods have dreams, they are never just dreams, it could be visions from the future or past."Nico explained.
"Really? I'm still new to this whole demigod thing." Said Bianca.
Chiron walked over to them. "Bianca, you have to go to Mount Olympus." Said Chiron. "What!? Isn't it in Greece?!" Bianca exclaimed.
"No, it's hovering over the empire state building." Chiron explained.
"Why?" Asked Bianca.
"Bianca, you're a-"

Once again I don't own any characters Rick Riordan owns them. All pictures are from google. Sorry the chapters are so short especially this one I wanted there to be a cliffhanger. I'll try to make them longer.