The Lost Goddess 5

"Bianca, you're a goddess." Said Chiron.
"Will someone please explain to me what is happening?" Bianca exclaimed.
"Bianca, you are a goddess not a demigod. You must've been kidnapped when you were born and sent to earth." Nico explained.
"I'll drive you there if you want." Nico offered.
"Thank you, Nico." Said Bianca.
*************
30 minutes later, they were at the Empire State Building.
"600th floor please." Said Nico.
"Hello, Nico, who's this?" Asked the desk clerk while pointing at Bianca.
"That's Bianca, she's a goddess." Replied Nico.
"Here's your card." Said the desk clerk.
"Thank you." Said Nico.
They entered the elevator and a few minutes later they were at the top.
"Wow." Said Bianca in amazement. "It's beautiful."
"Come on. Let's go to the palace." Said Nico, beckoning Bianca to follow him.
As the two were walking every Muse and minor Goddess/God bowed when Bianca passed by. When they got there the statues of Aphrodite and Hephaestus seemed to move when they weren't looking.
"Is it just me or are the statues following us?" Asked Bianca.
The statues looked like the actual person, not the traditional marble ones.
"Those aren't statutes, they're your parents." Said Nico.
"Wait, so those are my parents?" Asked Bianca.
"Yep. The Olympians get a kick out of scaring their demigod children, and their immortal ones, though there aren't many." Replied Nico.
"Isn't Ares the boyfriend of Aphrodite?" Asked Bianca.
"Yes, but Hephaestus is her husband." Replied Nico.
"Aren't they brother and sister?" Asked Bianca.
"Technically, half-brother and sister, but yes. Zeus and Hera are brother and sister but they still got married." Replied Nico.
"Our family is weird." Said Bianca.
"Tell me about it." Replies Nico.
The two were so focused on their conversation that they had no idea that the two "statues" had surrounded them.
"I just realized that Persephone is Hades niece and he married her."
"Wow." Said Nico.
"OH MY!" Exclaimed Bianca when she realized that her parents had surrounded them. "What is it Bianca? OH MY GODS!" Exclaimed Nico after he looked up and saw that Aphrodite and Hephaestus had surrounded them.
"Haha!" Exclaimed Aphrodite and Hephaestus in unison.
"That's what you get for not paying attention! The number one rule for surviving as a demigod is 'Always pay attention.'" Said Hephaestus.
"Oh, Bianca, we've missed you so much! I remember when you were first born, you were glowing." Said Aphrodite.
"What did I say Aphrodite, I knew Ares would do something like this!" Exclaimed Hephaestus.
"Do we have to fight in front of our daughter?!" Said Aphrodite in a hushed whisper. "Well, I want everyone to know that I'm always right!" Hephaestus' voice was getting louder as he was getting madder.
Aphrodite and Hephaestus started bickering.

Once again I don't own any characters Rick Riordan owns them. All pictures are from google.