And the winner is..

"The winner of Rupaul's drag race, America's next drag superstar, is ... BIANCA DEL RIO!"

Roy's POV
Holy shit! I've won! Courtney jumps into my arms as we all erupt into screams. I can't believe it! I look over to Adore and she's trying to reach me from the other side of the sofa. I manage to escape from Courtney's bear hug and pull Adore into the mix. These girls are genuinely happy for me. I break away from them and try to compose myself, it will be time to get crowned soon. Courtney and Adore hug each other, I couldn't ask for a better duo to share the top 3 with, especially Adore. Of course (being the hateful bitch that I am) I don't tell them that, but they know. "I hate both of you" I cackle as tears start to trickle down my face once again.

The crowd are going wild as I step onto the stage to deliver my speech. Familiar faces are scattered around but my eyes are drawn to the front row. Screaming louder than everyone else is Adore, my number one supporter. I'm so happy to have bonded with her during drag race but I am yet to tell her how I really feel, that's if I decide to even tell her at all. Ever since I laid eyes on her in the work room nothing has been the same. Her cute little face, her laugh, her stupid catchphrases...
"Bianca!"
Shit! I was so lost in thought I didn't notice the huge check being waved in my face.

What a day! I finally stumble off stage, deafened by the cheers of the crowd. 11:30pm, damn I can't remember the last time I was out this late! I hear the clacking of heels coming towards me, it's late and I just want to go back to my hotel room. "Hey bitch, congratulations again but now I have some bad news." It's Adore. Nothing she could say at this moment in time could ruin my mood. "My hotel let me down and I'm fucking room-less, so I won't be able to join you all for the meet up tomorrow." My heart drops. Then I get an idea. "I mean, you could bunk with me for the night, no biggie." Adore looks taken aback, "you've just won! I couldn't possibly make you share a bed with me tonight!"
"I want to, there's no better way to end my night than to have you by my side." Wait. What the fuck did I just say? Let's hope Adore doesn't realise. She grins a little and nods. Phew.