Just Don't Say It!

/Maya's pov./

Jacey left locking and closing the door. Jeff looks down at me. "Well that was unexpected." He says he presses his lips to my neck again I sigh out. "Jeff I should go check on Jacey. Ya know. Make sure we didn't permently scar her or something." I say he pulls away and looks at me. "That's a thing you should do right? If your kid walks in on you?" I ask Jeff shrugs. "How should I know? I'm just winging this whole 'parenthood' thing. Making things up as I go along." He says I nod slightly. "I'm with you on that." I say. "But I should probably check on her." I say he sighs getting off me and sitting next to me on the bed. "Fine." He says. I get up and slip my shirt back on I smirk and look back at Jeff. I place a finger on his bottom lip. "And maybe we can finish this 'fight' a little later?" I ask seductively he looks at me and his smile grows into a smirk. "You know we can't escape that outcome." He says I smile giving him one last kiss before walking to the door unlocking it and heading downstairs. I walk to the living room to see Ben and Jacey playing COD.... and Jacey's hair is wet? Whatever. I walk over and sit down next to her She glances at me before focussing on the game. "Done already?" She asks I sigh. "No. Nothing happened." I say she nods. "Sorry if I interrupted your make up." She says. "Oh hon, that's on your father and I we.... got a little carried away just.... for a moment." I say she shivers slightly. "Are you going to be alright?" I ask she sighs. "I'm fine. Just try to watch if the doors locked or not." She says. "I know. I promise from now on I will personally make sure the doors locked if I think we might have s-" "Don't say it!" She interrupts me. "I still like to imagine parents the old fashioned way... in different beds." She says I laugh a bit. "You do know we had to at some point or you and your brother wouldn't have been here." I say. "I know that! I just don't wanna think that! I don't want to think about you and dad.... canoodling." She says Ben laughs I raise a brow with a smile. ""Canoodling"?" I ask she looks at me. "You know what I mean!" She says when she looked from the screen Ben shot her and got ahead in score. She looks back at the screen. "Sh*t." She says playing again. "Whatever you call it. But your alright?" I ask she nods. "Yeah. I'm fine." She says I nod. "Okay hun. Sorry for everything." I say. "It's fine." She says. "Okay. I'm going to go upstairs. Is Micheal up yet?" I ask. "Funny thing. That's what I was going to tell you. He's up." She says. "Okay. Thanks." I say I kiss her cheek before standing and walking upstairs.

/Jacey's pov./

"Well. That's something." Ben says I shrug and shoot him and another player in the game putting me ahead. After a little while of silence Ben finally speaks. ""Canoodling?"" Ben asks laughing a bit I growl. "When my parents are the topic then yes. "Canoodling"." I say he laughs a bit as he wins the match I growl he leans in my ear. "Is that what you call what we do?" He whispers licking his lips I push him away. "I'll call it a mistake if you don't shut up." I say glaring he raises his arms in childish defeat. "Fine. Rematch?" He asks I sigh. "Fine." I say taking a few chips and eating them while Ben gets the rematch started up.