I'm Late, Crap.

I sit on a tree enjoying the dark forest I sigh with a big smile as a breeze blows my dark brown hair back I close my deep blue eyes before they soon snap back open as a alarm comes from my phone. "Crap." I mutter I jump down and start making my way back to the mansion. I soon ran my way there and slow a bit I walk to the door walking in when he and everyone else looks at me. "Your late... again." Slender says. "I know. I just hope I'm not pregnant." I say with fake worry. "What?" He asks I chuckle. "Just pulling your leg Slendy. Continue." I say walking over to my chair as Slender continues the Creepypasta meeting. I narrow my eyes at the idiot who thought he'd take my seat. "Move it." I say lowly. "No. First one gets it." Says Mr. Widemouth. "Listen you little rat. We go through this every freaking meeting. Get your furry a** out of my chair." I say with a glare he sighs and walks away I roll my eyes and sit down. I stare at the room of Creepypasta from all over the world as I play with the zipper on my black jacket. You got Seedeater, the giant.... something. Mr. Widemouth, the arrogant rat. Grinny Cat. Jason The Toymaker, he's alright in my book. Bloody Painter, or as some call him Helen Otis. The Puppeteer, he's alright once you get to know him. Doctor Smiley, yeah not my favorite because I had to go see him once... Skintaker, tried to skin me when I was little. The Rake, I don't go around. Sonic.exe, he's a jerk. Herobrine, slightly less of a jerk. Dark Link, a egotistical being in all ways. And Nina The Killer.... enough said. Then there's the pony/human hybrids: Paranoid Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Factory Dash, Pinkamena, Butchershy, Little Miss Rarity, and Bad Apples. Then there's the brothers: Offenderman, Trenderman, Splendorman, and of course good old Slendyman. Then you have the ones who actually live here counting Slendy: You have Laughing Jack, or L.j. Eyeless Jack, or E.j. BEN DROWNED, or his official title, the perverted elf. Sally, the teddy bear lover. Smile Dog, the.... dog. Then there's the proxies, Masky, the workaholic. Hoodie, the sidekick. And Ticci Toby.... the waffle? Anyway, last but not least you got the two idoits that brought me into life and drive me more insane then I already am. Jeff The Killer and Murdering Maya. Perfect couple right? I think so. I look back to Slender as he explains crap that everyone knows and never listens to regardless of warnings. I soon feel someone scoot me over I look over to see mom I smile at her. "What'sup?" I ask letting her sit next to me. "Oh nothing hun. I just figured I'd get away from Nina's glares." She laughs a bit. "Again huh? She's been like this for as long as I can remember." I say leaning on her shoulder. "Yep. Not everyone can overcome fangirling over your dad." She says I giggle as she wraps her arm around me kissing my cheek.

/little timeskip/

Soon Slenderman says the meetings dismissed and people and things start leaving. "Yeah, I'll have to come vist you and tell Judge Angels I'm gonna kill her for not coming and saying hi." I say to Helen he laughs a bit. "Sure thing. Try not to kill Ben while we're gone alright." He says standing next to Puppeteer and Jason. "Would anyone really miss him though?" I ask with a smile. "Fair enough. Have fun." Helen says. "Bye guys!" I say. "Bye Jacey." Helen says the other two say a quick bye before leaving. "Nina get off me!" I hear dad yell I turn to see Nina trying to kiss him soon mom comes to her and grabs her hoodie and pulls her off effortlessly. "Sorry Nina, but I think it's time for you to leave." She says in a threating way. Nina huffs and leaves walking past me giving me a glare as I stick my tounge out at her when she pasts me. Yep. Life is good.

A/n

Hey guys, I hope you like the first chapter of book two to my (Jeff The Killer X Reader). Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~