Well... What a Make Up.

<Previously>
After a while I hear the front door slam open. "I'm just asking a question!" "Well don't!!" I shake my head laughing a bit. 'They're back.'

/Maya's pov./

"I just want a straight answer! Why were you taking so long in that house!?!" Jeff yells I growl. "I told you I was taking my time making it fun!" I yell back turning to him I sense Ben watching us but I don't really care. "Twenty five minutes?!" Jeff yells. "Yes! I like to make it go slow! Unlike you! And what are you doing timing me!?!" I yell. "I'm concerned!!" He yells. "About what!?" I yell. "You know what I think!" He yells I narrow my eyes and growl. "Don't even talk to me!" I yell going upstairs. "This conversation is not over by a long shot!" He yells coming after me I walk into our slamming the door only for Jeff to catch it keeping it open before walking in slamming the door as I lock my arms across my chest not even glancing at him. "Tell me what you were doing!" Jeff yells I growl. "I told you I was killing him!!" I yell. "I don't believe you!" He yells. "Why not?! When have I ever lied to you!?!" I yell at him turning to face him. "Your second pregnancy for one!!" He yells. "I told you eventually! Quit throwing that in my face!" I yell. "You waited three months!" He yells I sigh. "Why won't you believe me!?! For you to even accuse me of something like that!!! Why would I ever have sex with a victim!?!" I yell he growls. "I don't know!? Why not!?! I'm not the best husband or companion so maybe you wanted to have a free night!!!" He yells. "I would never do that!!!" I yell. "Why not!?!?" He yells. "Becuase I love you you idiot!!!!!" I yell everything falls quiet the only sound is our breathing trying to catch our breath from yelling so hard he stares at me and I stare at him until he smashes his lips on to mine I kiss back roughly getting entrance. As we make he pushes me on the bed. We part and he kisses my neck before he starts to remove my shirt. We continue until the door opens a bit. "Hey mom Mich- wow!" We look over to find Jacey blocking her eyes with her hands.

/Jacey's pov./

I finished my episode of Tokyo Ghoul and was gonna tell mom that Micheal was up and I didn't hear yelling anymore so I walk to my parents room I open the door which is unlocked. "Hey mom Mich- wow!" I say blocking my eyes with a hand. I opened the door to find my dad on top of mom with her shirt off only in her bra and pants while they make out. "D*mn. Didn't want to see how I was conceived." I mutter closing my eyes a bit. "Jacey?" Mom calls. "I-I'm fine! Continue! I'm just gonna find some bleach for my eyes now!" I say. "Just lock the door next time. Jeez." I say locking and shutting the door and walking down stairs to the kitchen where Ben is getting chips he looks at me while I walk to the sink and turn on the water I throw it in my face and breath out heavily. "What happened to you? You look like you've seen a ghost." He says eating a chip. "Nope. Just a moment no daughter wants to see their parents in." I shiver he raises a brow before his eyes widen as he realizes what I'm saying. He soon brusts into laughter leaning back on the counter. "T-That's just priceless!!! I wish I could have seen your face!!!!" He laughs I growl at him and sigh running a hand through my now slightly wet hair. "Trust me. Not something you wanna watch." I say he sighs calming down. "Fine. Come on, we can play COD." He says I look at him a bit and shrug taking a chip from the bag his still holding. "Fine. One round." I say popping the chip in my mouth he smiles and follows me to the living room.