I Just Want Anime!!!!

/Jacey's pov./

Nina slams the door of course and I sigh turning around with a smile. "Ding ding the b*tch is dead!" I say laughing dad and mom laugh a bit. "That's a nice thought." Dad says. Slender sighs in annoyance and teleports probably to his office. "We're going on a spree. Be back soon." Mom says her and dad leave. I walk over to the couch and sit down reaching for the remote before I feel someone grab it from under me. "Ha, fat chance." I look up to find Ben with the remote I growl. "Give me the remote." I say he shakes his head sitting next to me I jump on him and grab his hand that holds the remote in a firm grasp my face right infront of his I rub my nose against his to tease him before I knee him in the *cough* area. He groans in pain under me releasing the remote. "That's whatcha get for being a a**hole." I say before getting off him and turning the channel to the Netflix application. After Ben recuperates from his episode he sits up and sighs sitting next to me. "Your always taking cheap shots." He says I turn on Tokyo Ghoul in the anime section. "Yeah, but if you wouldn't have been weak and or stupid and let me get on you I never would have had the chance." I say I watch as the first episode comes I start watching but soon feel lips press to my cheek I sigh. "What did I say about distracting me from anime?" I say as he kisses my jaw. "Not to. But this is punishment." He says biting my neck I roll my eyes as I continue watching. I soon feel him turn me around to face him and he kisses my neck. He grabs my hand that holds the remote I push him away. "Don't be a a-hole Ben. Let me enjoy the flesh eating awesomeness that is Tokyo Ghoul." I say turning back to the tv. "Oh come on. You've watched it already." He says. "Yeah. But it's been a while since I've watched it because I was busy rewatching Black Butler which I will probably rewatch after rewatching Attack on Titan." I say. "Your so weird." He says. Soon the tv glitches and blurs I growl. "That's it! I'll be in my room!" I yell in frustration before getting up only to find Ben infront of me with his hand out streached. "Come on. You don't even need it." I say he shrugs. "It's the preincble of the thing." He says I sigh handing him the remote he smirks. "Thanks." He says pecking my lips I sigh. "Some day I will kill you." I say. "You can say it but you just adore me to much." He says. "Bye a**hole." I say. "Bye b*tch." He says before I walk upstairs to my room to watch my anime without interruption. I finally had my show on and was watching when I heard a knock at the door. I ignore it but soon it becomes banging. "What!!!?!?!" I screech pausing the anime and looking at the door which is still reviving knocks I growl and walk over opening it. I narrow my eyes at the little monster. "What do you want?" I ask. Micheal crosses his arms. "I just woke up and mom's not here. So I'm hungry and your always in your room you never come out to feed me!" He yells his black bangs in his hazel eyes (pic at top). I roll my eyes. "I'm not mom." I say turning he grabs my jacket. "Mom says when she's gone you have to take care of me! I'm hungry!" He yells sigh. "Fine! But next time go bug Slender." I growl stomping downstairs with the little demon. I stomp to the kitchen and make a peanut butter sandwich quickly. "Here!" I say frustrated as I give him the sandwich. He smiles. "Thanks sis!" He says before running off I sigh. "Little sh*thead." I mumble before marching up back to my room and slamming the door going back to my anime. After a while I hear the front door slam open. "I'm just asking a question!" "Well don't!!" I shake my head laughing a bit. 'They're back.'